So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting a English Brown/Amber of my own recipe shortly, Partial Mash.

Just cleaned the kitchen, so that I can clean it again later, rofl

Gonna turn on the burners early tomorrow morning. Will do the Düsseldorfer Altbier... yummy!

Mashing in a Lil Sparky's Nut Brown! Man I love brewing beer!!

image-3642700385.jpg

Mashing a Bavarian helles right now that I plan to add late addition haslertau, cascade and chinook hops (at 5 minutes) and then will dry hop with cascade and chinook.

I've been inspired by the aroma and flavor of jacks abbey hoponius union.

Brewed a porter this morning, kegged a schwarzbier, and bought ingredients for a doppelbock to be brewed this week.

Brewed Austin's budget stout yesterday. Weather was great. Drank some cream ale while I was doing it.

It's my smallest girl's birthday today, so no brewing today, but since I have the day off tomorrow, I just might do another. Hope the LHBS is open tomorrow.

image-1131704015.jpg

We are brewing our second batch today- a Belgian Golden Ale kit. Haven't even tried the first batch yet, as today marks one week in the bottles for it.
Guess I just can't wait to do it again! Woo-hoo!

Brew day got bumped a week on account of not being willing to pony up the cash to buy a new propane tank. I decided to look around and see if I could bum one off somebody before going and buying one. Success! Now I just have to wait for a thermometer and some StarSan to be delivered and I'm in business.

6bbl yesterday, guess I hit my fed limit for the year already. ok, guess it doesn't really count cuz it was assisting at my local brewpub. Did get to go home with a bucket of wort and a bunch of hops so my legit count for the year is now 5G.

In preparation for St. Patrick's Day I brewed a Irish Red on Saturday & a Dry Irish Stout yesterday. It was a beautiful day, good food on the grill & plenty of fresh cold beer.

Just finished up brewing a Honey Cream Ale with some Cal V that I needed to use up before it got to old. Did a starter so I should be okay. So I am already into 10 gallons for this year. Will be brewing up a trappist ale in a couple of weeks. Trying to get the bottles filled up before the summer.

Brewing up an Irish Red this weekend so it can be ready for St Patty's day. Kinda dissapointed in myself that this will be my first brew of the year. Time to get on it!

Brewing up a Strong Scottish Ale this w/e in my heated garage (thank God). Going to be using my new oxygen system (my old aquarium pump crapped out) and my new 14.5 gal. Fermenator conical fermentor. :ban:

Primary:
Empty

Secondary:
Dry Irish Stout (11 gal.)

Bottle Conditioning:
Farmhouse Ale (Saison - 11 gal.)

Brewed 5.5 gallons of Colonial Porter on 01-20-2013

Brewing a Black IPA tonight - all Chinook Hops. Got the idea from the "Brew Wizard" up in Keene NH.

Bottle Conditioning:
5 gallons of Black Lager
5 Gallons of Oatmeal Stout

Not actually brewing for myself, but will be guiding my brother through his first brewday on Saturday. We'll be brewing a simple extract hefe that I've done before.

All grain Apollo double IPA with a touch of Rye. Forgot to finish my starter but I have two vials of white labs SanDiego Super yeast so we will see how it goes.

I'm brewing a witbier again this time with spring water. I've been trying to avoid Wang that I've been getting with several wheat beers lately.

supposed to snow tonight, brew day tomorrow and expected high of 32°

first batch in my new converted cooler/MLT

first barleywine and also first parti-gyle with a Irish Red Ale

Oh yeah....gonna get a little snow tonite...and tomorrow is brew day....gonna be a cold one again.....brwwing an Irish Red Ale! Will chat with you guys tomorrow throughout.....man I love brewday!

Back