NEW KEG SALE! HBT *ONLY* Promo Code! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you have the dimensions of the 5 gallon kegs? also, is the handle a "rope" style handle or welded stainless? I swear i read somewhere they wer "rope" style which didn't make sense to me.

The keg dimensions on the keg are:
25" Tall X 8.5" Wide. Weighs*7.6 LBS empty

The handle is stainless steel and it is very durable. I like them better than the plastic handles because those eventually come off in my experience. I have never had this perticular type of handle fail. I believe you will be very happy with the handle.

Here are some other specs on the kegs:
304 Stainless Steel
NSF Approved for Beverage use.
ISO 9000
MAA Approval by Coca Cola
Manufactured by AEB since 1989 ( over 23 years!)
Additional set of Orings provided ($2.95 Valve!)
Manual pull-ring relief valve that also automatically vents at 130PSI
Stainless Steel strap style carry handle for extended handle life.
Serial Numbers on each part with sanitary welds.

I got a new 5 gallon keg last week but haven't filled it yet. It's very nice quality and though I'll likely only get used if and when the need arises, I just had to have one of these as they look so nice.
I appreciate the code and discount and you can't beat the service. They even shipped this the same day I ordered it and I got it 2 days later! Sweet!

I got a new 5 gallon keg last week but haven't filled it yet. It's very nice quality and though I'll likely only get used if and when the need arises, I just had to have one of these as they look so nice.
I appreciate the code and discount and you can't beat the service. They even shipped this the same day I ordered it and I got it 2 days later! Sweet!

I am glad to hear you like your new keg and I appreciate your feedback on the service. Thanks!
Todd

So is this Keg Connection's typical type of service? Just how long does it take you to reply to a request for a coupon code?
Also sent an email but two days and no response......

So is this Keg Connection's typical type of service? Just how long does it take you to reply to a request for a coupon code?
Also sent an email but two days and no response......

So sorry for the delay, Beerguy!!! I've been relying on the email notifications to inform me about thread updates and had lost track of them! Completely my fault and I apologize for the delay.

Check your inbox, the code is being sent right now! (Same goes for everyone that hasn't received one yet.)

cheers,

joshua

Are the new kegs available in pin-lock configuration? (Sorry, I'm not gonna wade through 31 pages) I'll take the PM if so!

Man, I have been sitting here waiting to place an order for 2 days, but no code yet.

Back