Spent the day brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfoneill

Reaction score
Spent the day brewing. Got 5 gal of a Mexican Cervesa and 5 gal of English Bitter in the primaries. I have another 2 weeks before I can bottle the 5 gal of High Octane IPA that is in the secondary, when all is said and done out of the 15 gal I have going it should hold me off for the summer:mug::tank::rockin:

Only thing better than that will be firing up the grill with the boys and enjoying your labor of love. Nice job.

I just finished a brew myself. A 2-hearted clone, all grain. I love brew days - I brew as often as possible. Have 3 going now - maybe I'll try another next week-end.

Great job - enjoy. Hope all goes well

Spent the day brewing. Got 5 gal of a Mexican Cervesa and 5 gal of English Bitter in the primaries. I have another 2 weeks before I can bottle the 5 gal of High Octane IPA that is in the secondary, when all is said and done out of the 15 gal I have going it should hold me off for the summer:mug::tank::rockin:

Lightweight :D

Cheers! (187 gallons in 2011, trying to top that this year :ban: )

15 gallons over the WHOLE summer? Are you kidding me? That would be gone before 4th of July if it were me... and that's exactly why I have 15 gallons of three beers fermenting right now!

I keep 40 gallons in fermentors and 6 taps full. Ya need to keep the pipeline full or you will run out, which gets expensive if you have to buy commercial beer.

187 gallons? lightweight :D 20 gallons fermenting, got the eqpt ready for 10g more cream of 3 crops and 5g hefe this weekend

:mug:

Today I have ten gallons in primary, and ten crash-cooling that should be ready to keg on Saturday.
ab_june_06_2012_01.jpg

(Please excuse the crappy cell phone pic, I flattened my camera battery taking videos of my grandsons this week)

Anyway, that twenty brings me to a bit over 120 gallons for 2012 so far :ban:
Might just hit the legal limit before the year is out! :rockin:

Cheers!

I just bottled two 5 gal batches last weekend and I'm giving serious consideration to brewing two more batches on Saturday. I'm only 35 gallons in for the year, but 15 of those have been in the last two months, so I'm accelerating.

Back