South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #11!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferman

Reaction score
:mug: Here we go with Round 11 :mug:

NEW CROPS ARE AVAILABLE

We'll need at least 44 pounds of hops to complete this order. Because of the size difference, this will be for Pellet hops only!

Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the link below for pricing:

HOP PRICING - HopsDirect.com
Example: Galena Hops are $8.65/LB + $1.50 Shipping = $10.15/LB!!!

Pick up location:

The entire order will be delivered to Williamstown, NJ (08094)

You'll be able to pick up whenever is convenient for you! (much better then having to worry about making it to the pickup location in time!) Or it is very possible that the pickup will coincide with the current grain buy and I can bring your hops to the pickup.

Current Order: 48 pounds CLOSED

PAID ferman - 1x Czech Saaz, 1/2x Nelson Sauvin
PAID joemag - 1x East Kent Goldings, 1x Challenger
PAID Dschuetz - 2x Czech Saaz
PAID Ty5592 - 1x Nelson Sauvin
PAID lordura - 1x Bravo, 1x Columbus, 1x Sonnet, 1x EKG, 1x Nugget
PAID infection - 1x East Kent Goldings
PAID encsteph - 1x Cascade, 1x Columbus, 1x Galena, 1x Palisades, 1x Calypso
PAID Airborneguy - 1x Magnum (US), 1x East Kent Goldings, 1x Cascade, 1x Hallertau
PAID tmp155 - 1/2x Nelson Sauvin, 1x Super Galena, 1x Columbus, 1x Admiral
PAID remthewanderer - 1x Cascade, 1x Hallertau Mittelfrueh, 1x Mt. Hood
PAID kruts111 - 1x Nelson Sauvin
PAID JerseyKirk - 1x East Kent Goldings, 1x Columbus
PAID BoundForBeer - 1x EKG, 1x Fuggle, 1x Magnum (US)
PAID dobe12 - 1 x Czech Saaz, 1 x Magnum (US), 1 x Mt. Hood
Danbreeze - 3x Magnum, 1x Cascade, 1X Columbus, 1x Bravo, 1x Saaz
PAID 05m50dan - 1x East Kent Goldings, 1x Cascade
PAID davhouck - 1x Columbus, 1x EKG

How it works:

When looking at the Hop Prices, figure in about $1.50/LB for shipping!

Once the order has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal only. Please make sure you check your PMs regularly so your inbox is not full.

After all orders have been PAID, the order will be placed and delivered to 08094. (Usually within 7 - 10 days)

If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Cheers!

Anyone interested in splitting some Nelson Sauvin hops?

Alpha Acid 12.2%

Dual Purpose hop with a truly unique fruity, crushed gooseberries, white wine grape aroma

Typical brewing uses: Ales and lagers.

Imported from New Zealand

Yup. They were all available on the #10 buy. I guess they went really fast. I can't hardly believe it either. I think I am going to stock up on everything in case they run out of more varieties.

Well I'm kinda torn here, the only hop I really need is Czech Saaz but I can only get one pound of it direct and for the shipping price it almost makes sense to just get it at the local HBS. Can I get more than one pound in the group buy? I also want some Citra and I cant get that either.:(

Anyone interested in splitting some Nelson Sauvin hops?

Alpha Acid 12.2%

Dual Purpose hop with a truly unique fruity, crushed gooseberries, white wine grape aroma

Typical brewing uses: Ales and lagers.

Imported from New Zealand

I like the way you're thinking, I'll split these with you.

Put me down for 1x each of Super Galina and Columbus too.

lordura said:
Whats up with Calypso? Anyone have experience with them?

Dude Calypso is awesome. Think a mixture of Amarillo and Cascade...with a touch of bitter similar to Centennial.

Airborneguy said:
Uh oh, looks like we're way behind the grain buy. I'm guessing this order can't be placed yet?

We need 44lbs to get bulk shipping...almost there. C'mon everyone!

Dude Calypso is awesome. Think a mixture of Amarillo and Cascade...with a touch of bitter similar to Centennial.

I have Vienna Calypso IPA that is dry hopping right now. About to keg this weekend. VERY excited to give it a taste!

Hey ferman, can you add 1x Admiral on there too? Thx.

Did you get this addition? I didn't see it on the summary post and want to make sure I get this extra supply before the world sells out of hops.

lordura, I also can vouch for Calypso.

Updated everything and ready to order. Sending out invoices now. Please try to pay as soon as you can so we can get the order in and on its way (hopefully same time as the grain buy that just finished).

Latest posts

Back