In Salt Lake for the weekend. What should I checkout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Epic brewing makes great beer. Try the:

Rye
Mild
Imperial stout

In that order (if it was me).

They also have a whole series of belgian influenced stuff I have not tried.

Red Rock brewing. Their Eliphino DIPA is wonderful (bottle only) and their food is good too.

OP, I'd hit the Beerhive. Big selection, nice place, all about beer (but they do have a full bar), near mass-transit, walking distance to other stuff. If you like sushi (not saying Salt Lake is a particularly good place to get sushi) Takashi is the best place in town and not too far from the Beerhive.

Red Rock brewing. Their Eliphino DIPA is wonderful (bottle only) and their food is good too.

I hate to disagree but I tried three of their draft beers and didn't really like any of them. Then I ordered a reuben, which I typically like anywhere, and didn't eat it because it was so bland.

Maybe I had a cold that day but I didn't have anything there I wasn't disappointed in. That includes tastes from my wife's and son's plates.

I've had the eliphino pale ale and the uinta pale. Both good beers. Beer hive is just around the corner I think. We are at the little American. Just drove by epics brewery a minute ago. Gonna stop by there tomorrow maybe.

Thanks guys

Have the sample flight at Desert Edge brewery. The place is laid back and in a cool old building. It is about 6 blocks east of Little America.

If you are more into the look at me crowd, Squatters is the place to go.

Take a tour or the Bluffdale NSA Data Center, report findings back here.

Have fun!

:ban:

Odd that you say that. We're here for the Glenn Beck Man in the Moon events. Heard that place is massive.

Desert edge was a hit with the whole family. Great food and damn good beer. Bought a growler of their Utah pale ale to take home.

Latest posts

Back