Love TSS2 help...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J98NY

Reaction score
for the LOVE of god.....can someone please deny or confirm what I have going on here..... This is holding up my first pour, I don't even want to get into programming this, im focusing on the correct wiring now.

If anything isn't clear, just ask. The wires going into that top box (cluster**** box) will be all connected together.

File0073_zps8e4e4d5a.jpg

Looks like your trying to use it for you keezer with 2 temp probs one in the coffin the other in the chamber. Looks like a light bulb in the box as heating device. What looks like electrical boxes is throwing me off. Power should go directly into the controller and then outputs go to each device you want to control. My understanding of your setup is you want to run the fans all the time, Correct? then the chamber you want to control the temperature.

Just trying to understand what you want to do. Castermmt

BobbyFromNJ has a you-tube video that shows how to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
No heat, plan is to have the computer fans kick on when the coffin reaches, say, 37deg. I don't really want them running 24/7. I was going to have the power going directly to the controller, but apparently you have to tap the freezer power into the wall power before the controller.
I can't remember what else you wanted to know bc you can't go back and read it on your phone.
Thanks

Back