• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March MDX-MT3 pumps for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WPStrassburg

Reaction score
I have a pair of March MDX-MT3 pumps for sale that we aren't using any more.

Max of 8 gpm and 16' of lift make these a nice upgrade from the 809 and are similar to the 815 flow/pressure. Pressure rated to 200*, but never had any issue whirlpooling right after flame out.

1/2" threaded on in and out.

No plug as I had these hardwired through a switch but can throw one on if you need it.

http://www.marchpump.com/mdx-mt3/

0b225159976a8af46d26c4367b3b683e.jpg

420f2a635adc4b30e6acee1ce24db2eb.jpg

f497aa5544dcd1750084e3816b1de3eb.jpg

34eb1b93ddc234c8d375abfae77854ac.jpg

$120 each plus shipping which should be $10-$15 max

Any questions please let me know.
-Walter

if these are still around after my wedding/honeymoon beginning of november I will take one of them.

yep, that's what you think till she asks what you're on paypal paying for....

Good luck though, we're on day 31 of marriage and she hasn't threatened to sell any of my gear yet!

WPStrassburg said:
Good luck though, we're on day 31 of marriage and she hasn't threatened to sell any of my gear yet!

then why are you selling?

Dibs so far to babski and PacificNWBrewer, but still waiting on payment from both. They're on hold for these guys unless I hear otherwise in the next day or so and then I'll let everyone know in order of interest.
Thanks,
Walter

Good luck with the sale. Great price. I hope you like your new pumps. I'm using a LG 5 series pump very similar to your march. It really moves liquid. Does you new pumps have a 1" inlet and a 1/2" outlet like my LG does?

Back