Tacoma Craft Beer Festival Sept 1st!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandomBeerGuy

Reaction score
My fellow brewers!

Anyone else going to the Tacoma Craft Beer Fest? Tickets on pre-sale $25 for tickets and 10 tokens at The Beer Essentials in Lakewood. Hope to see you there :mug:

I'll be going this year with a few friends. Just saw the add on the wall at the beer essentials while picking up some grains.

Just a reminder the last couple of years they sold or ran out of brew. Make sure you secure your ticket(s) before you get to the door just in case the public is very thirsty next weekend. The Beer Essentials is selling them for pre sale $25 (cash only) $30 at the door.

I will be starting my morning a with a double brew session with a buddy then heading right down to the fest to sample at least 30+ before I fall over lol

Had a blast at the fest. Sad to see the swiss get shut down but they are having a special event and naming it after the agent who shut them down. I made it to 17 samples before i could not drink any more. Tons of ipa's like normal had some interesting ones. Met some cool drunk brewers.

Back