The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember 13 gallon max this year. We can use megaton and mash all at once and split it into 4 brew pots. I have 2 25 gallon pots with banjo burners now.

Cape: no more 5 gallon pots for me

Maybe I shouldn't post this immediately after a scene from Deliverance, but I'm still open to hosting a MasstoberWest sometime this spring. Maybe mid/late April, once the weather has turned better (and maybe I've finally gotten myself settled in). Maybe I can get some of the Vermont boys (Glibbidy, EvanMars, Billy Clark) to come hang out, too.

Pardon the interruption, but does anyone know how the heck this thread ended up in the "Great Lakes USA > Illinois HomeBrew Forum"???

Are the mods so totally challenged by geography they don't know from where MassHoles originate?

Cheers! ;)

Hey Cape, I have a slogan for Bog Irons IPA!

Drink it or wash your clothes with it! It's better than just plain OxyClean!

Well now that I told Cape I can tell the rest of you. Bog Iron Brewery will no longer have to lift boiling wort or scolding liquid thanks to March Pumps. Cape will be receiving a series 5 March pump!

images

So let me see if I have this right....

Mention bestiality, prison sex or transexuals and this thread sees more action than a $25 Puerto Rican hooker at the Democratic National Convention, but ask what to do about national defense and none of you pantywaists has anything to say?

(Hello Mr Gasoline, meet Mr Match.)

I say there entitled to a program not to manufacture weapons grade nuclear arms. Blow them up after they manufacture 1 device while it's still in the country.

By the way there's another thread for this.

No... I have what all the kids these days are calling a "smart phone". They are really cool phones that get the interwebs on em. You can type and everything on em.

Damn, just lost another 15 minutes of my life that I'll never get back getting caught up on this thread. Now, not only can I not eat another breakfast sandwich with sausages, but I won't be able to put milk in my coffee without thinking of that picture.

I didn't realize that PTN had red hair.

But in the words from Deliverance

"sure got a purdy mouth.......now squeal like a pig!"

Back