Edwort Changed My Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiodad

Reaction score
O.k. so as I sit here sipping on a Stone IPA (Edwort's recipe!) I'm cooking up a batch of Edwort's Kolsh (smells fantastic cooking!)... Last weekend I made another batch of the fine Haus Pale which was my first AG batch about 10 batches ago. Ed I just wanna thank you for sharing all these great recipes!

+1. I had some friends over yesterday for their first taste of my homebrew, and they couldn't get enough of Edwort's Haus Pale Ale. Thanks for making me look good, Edwort! :mug:

I've got batch no. 2 of Ed's Haus Pale on deck right now. My first batch went down real smooth. I've also got a modified version of his Stone IPA going, too (I made it with Ahtanum hops instead of whatever the recipe called for). I'm thinking of trying a batch of Apfelwein soon, too-- it seems as though it's really easy to make. (I'm a little afraid, though, that if I do make one I'll spend about an entire month druck while I polish off the batch :)).

I second this, Ed-- thanks for sharing your recipes!

More props for EdWort. I just kegged a batch of apfelwein and it smells fantastic and tastes pretty good even flat. I am going to get out and get some more juice to get another batch going. I have a feeling it will go FAST.

Thanks EdWort

I'm heading over to my LHBS to pick up supplies - I'm brewing Ed's Haus Pale Ale tomorrow night! Going to try it with DME.

How about putting some links to Ed's recipes in this post in addition to talking about how good they are ?

Thanks

brewman ! said:
How about putting some links to Ed's recipes in this post in addition to talking about how good they are ?

Thanks

Everything is under his recipe pulldown (under his avatar) except for the Stone IPA clone...which is in the IPA recipe section.

EHPA (Edwort Haus Pale Ale) is definatly on my to-brew list!

I too have stumbled around my house late in the evening after having drank too many of Ed's Stone IPA recipe. My wife still asks why I cried when cracking the last one :)

Back