Merry Christmas HBT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dangit PP, I was getting ready to start a similar thread. Merry/Happy holiday that you choose or choose not to observe. Everybody enjoy it with whoever you choose to spend it with. And maybe, just maybe, we can all drop the snarkyness and bickering on here for a few days. Unless of course you are in the debate forum.

CreamyGoodness said:
*puts bunny-ear fingers behind jeepin's head during his post*

What? nothing.

Christmas spirit may have just got me. I can't come up with anything right now. Merry Christmas.

Same to you bro. I only do bunny ears online these days, cant take the punch to the ribs like I used to ;)

Hope you got a chuckle.

Merry Christmas. Eat more goose.

CreamyGoodness said:
Same to you bro. I only do bunny ears online these days, cant take the punch to the ribs like I used to ;)

Hope you got a chuckle.

Merry Christmas. Eat more goose.

Chuckling.

Haha, Merry Christmas to everyone as well.

I hope to brew several batches during my time off! Just need to stock up on supplies before shops close up for the holidays.

Merry Christmas all!

Its always a fun time to spend with the kids. My wife usually works a few of those days in between and I get to watch them have fun.

Christmas cheer. I almost let the cafeteria folks know that they mislabeled their corn chowder for the much more tempting New England clam chowder, and I didnt realize this until after I had already purchased and brought back to my desk. Thought about asking for the mix up to be fixed (ie, inquiring as to whether I could get some clam chowder)... but yknow what... in too good a mood...

image-809619272.jpg

Have a Merry Christmas all!

A Belgian Ale...added some fresh ginger, lemongrass and cardamom. A nice little Xmas Eve experiment using leftover grain and hope...plus some washed yeast from a prior batch.

As typical, I'm sure, of this time of the year. I got my first home brew kit. Just wanted to let everyone know that I look forward to gaining knowledge. I'm Jake, I'm 27, from Pittsburgh, and love beer!

Hope to chat, learn, share ideas, and possibly swap beer soon!

-Jake

Welcome Jake! This is an awesome community with lots of knowledge on here. Enjoy the new obsession!

Merry Christmas to you too Jake!

You found the right place to help find great advice on brewing and it's more than that here. HBT, you know the acronymn but there is another it stands for Home Brew Town. Stick around long enough and you'll know where that place is.

Welcome aboard!

Sounds like you are having a Merry Christmas! Here's to a Happy New Year of brewing. You will find that this site and its members are ready, willing and able to answer almost any question you will have about your new hobby, soon to become an obsession.

Cheers!

True Brew. As far as I know from my research, it has all I need. Pretty sure the girlfriend did a good job. Haha.

I really look forward to starting with extract. I really want to learn how to take a beer but add my own twists to it. Like flavors and ingredients.

Extract is a great, don't sell yourself or extract short. There are people who never quit extract brewing for one reason or anohter.

If you want to go all grain someday, you'll know the time. Till then, just have fun brewing and drinking the beer you make.

Just a quick merry Christmas to all us home brewers!! I hope all u guys got that new brew kettle, or carboy, or beer kit...etc!!

I got 2 sets of beer glasses, a book on yeast, and Principles of Brewing Science by Dr. George Fix! :D

Merry Christmas to me!!

Merry Christmas HBT family! Thanks for a wonderful first year of brewing and for all the advice!! The wife got me an introduction to all grain DVD! Guess she's ok with me making the switch from extract!! Lol

Back