Technical questions.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmillard

Reaction score
Just thought it might be interesting and maybe helpful to put up a thread for anyone with specific technical questions. I've noticed a lot of partially answered questions ar questions answered in ways that are somewhat inaccurate. Most of the time simple is fine but if anyone wants a little more detail or has a more specific question this is where to ask it.

Just to be clear, somewhere to post if you want a detailed answer. Not specifically from me. Lots of knowledgable people here.

I think I'll be fine. Might be out of work if not. Thought there might be some demand for this kind of thread but evidently not.

Just thought it might be interesting and maybe helpful to put up a thread for anyone with specific technical questions. I've noticed a lot of partially answered questions ar questions answered in ways that are somewhat inaccurate. Most of the time simple is fine but if anyone wants a little more detail or has a more specific question this is where to ask it.

Sorry, there are too many reasons it won't work, here are 2 of them:

1. Although it is a marvelous idea in a nicely organized and structured world, I don't think you really understand how forums work in daily life. Look around. You see the same kind of questions being asked over and over again, followed by reiterated suggestions, answers, and variations of those.

2. There are 20-some forums on beer alone and there are questions of technical nature in all of them. How would one segregate? And expertise seems forum bound, e.g, those who know about or are interested in yeast watch the yeast and fermentation forum closely.

That pretty much describes the purpose of the whole forum. Plus there's seldom just one way of doing things or just one correct answer.

But it was a nice thought.

Back