CO2 SALE + FREE SHIPPING - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I please have the shipping code as well? I have my cart full with your 2 Faucet Fridge Kit and all the extras.

Could I get a free shipping code please? I'm planning on ordering a 3 faucet kit tomorrow!

Thanks.

may I also have a code for free shipping, if still available, please. Thanks in advance...

If the free shipping is still available, I'd love to get the code for that. My gift to myself this year is a 4 keg kit with a couple of co2 tanks.

Hi guys,

I have PM'd kegconnection for another reason, as im about to buy my first kegging setup.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is FREE SHIPPING on their front page, for orders over $100, using promo code KCNY.

Hi guys,

I have PM'd kegconnection for another reason, as im about to buy my first kegging setup.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is FREE SHIPPING on their front page, for orders over $100, using promo code KCNY.

Thanks for the info naga. i'll check it out.

Has anyone heard from joshua? I haven't received any reply and he is usually really prompt; I just figured he was away for the holidays.

Has anyone heard from joshua? I haven't received any reply and he is usually really prompt; I just figured he was away for the holidays.

Sorry! It's true, I was on vacation with my family @ Disney World BUT now I am back. I'll be getting codes out and replying to everyone's private messages over these next few hours. Thanks for your patience with me!

cheers,

joshua

I would love a code!! After a year off I am getting back into homebrew! Lets the good time roll! Time to spend some money!

KegconnectionLLC said:
Sorry! It's true, I was on vacation with my family @ Disney World BUT now I am back. I'll be getting codes out and replying to everyone's private messages over these next few hours. Thanks for your patience with me!

cheers,

joshua

Welcome back to reality :eek:) I hope your time away was restful.

If the offers still stand, I would like a code, too--perfect incentive to get that back-up CO2 tank and support a HBT vendor.

Latest posts

Back