Post your "Untappd" user name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn-Brewtality

Four Beasts Brewery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If any of you use Untappd to keep track of all the beers you are drinking, post your username. If you don't use Untappd, try it! It is a web-based beer drinking app to let all your friends know what you are drinking and when. It even allows you to add HomeBrew to their beer list.

It works on your computer, or any mobile device that has a web browser.

You can find me on it at BklynBrewtality

DO NOT USE THE "APP" FOR YOUR PHONE! JUST GO TO M.UNTAPPD.COM ON YOUR PHONE'S BROWSER.
The apps available are apparently not very good at all, and the mobile website is perfect.

Complete list of people who have posted in this thread, as of 4-2-11, 6pm:

HBT Name - Untappd Name

Brooklyn-Brewtality - BklynBrewtality
GeoGirl - knabino
jetmechG550 - jetmech
Scooby_Brew - Scooby_Brew
BoxofRain - BoxofRain
rico567 - rico567
FoundersBrew - chadalak
Flomaster - Flomaster
Dahoov - Dahoov
ceweldon - ceweldon
jbrookeiv - jbrookeiv
stanley1271 - stanley1271
muse435 - muse435
gnoeou - Gnoeou
Paramecium - Paramecium
Demon - SlapShotBrew
maxam - maxam
trevor_b - trevor_b
drac0 - drac0
zima_182 - BrainM
PassionForThePint - PassionForThePint
OhioBri - OhioBri
JStutz82 - JStutz82
edgeofblade - Edgeofblade
duffbeer71 - duffbeer71
SirBC - SirBC
Gunfighter04 - Gunfighter04
NorCalAngler - NorCalHomebrew
JuanKenobi - Juankenobi
bucfanmike - bucfanmike
hacienda - hacienda
misterVT - misterVT
HopHead24 - DreadHead
Heckle - Heckle
Kobainisalive - Mugglesandhops
PirateBrewer - PirateBrewer
stubbornman - stubbornman
Bernie Brewer - BernieBrewer

Loving Untappd more and more. My beer buddies all use it. Some use it for every single beer they have, others use it mostly for the craft brews. user name = knabino

With Untappd, you can include your comments about the beer as well as rate it (1 to 5 star type rating).

I just added you all as friends. Maybe we can get a ton of people from HBT on there and then the real amount of consumption will become known!

I also have the same username as here.

OK- I'm giving this a bash. I downloaded the mobile app for this (which happens to be "iTapped" for the iTouch), having already established my Untappd account, and we shall see tonight....same name.

I host a beerfest every friday for me and my friends. We each buy a mix 6 pack and drink beer-fest-style (3-4oz mugs). It's a great way to taste new beers.

That being said, I wish I knew about this app. I just documented all of the beers I've tried in the last 5 weeks and used a pen and paper. I ran out of cases to put all the bottles, but so far (little more than halfway done), I've tried over 75 different beers.

I sent out a bunch of friend requests. Now, does anyone want to be my friend? I feel like I am in high school again. Just call me Napolean....."Dang!!!"

stanley1271, just signed up. Not sure how much I will use it since they do not have the app for Windows7 phones.

stanley1271, just signed up. Not sure how much I will use it since they do not have the app for Windows7 phones.

There is not really an app for Android either, but the website is optimized for mobiles. m.untappd.com

Seems to work pretty well for me anyway.

jetmech

Although I just signed up and feel like Kip Drordy... You have 0 Friends

username: maxam

Add me up. It'd be nice if they had an iPhone app that was free and didn't suck.

They don't have any official app, they are all a web based 'app'. the iphone app was created by a user, not by Untappd. Best thing is make a shortcut to the page onto your phone.

BOOM. you all got friend invites. Anyone after me must therefor send me a friend invite. same name, different social site.

I only have one problem with this site. It makes me want to post more drinks. If I am not careful I won't be able to brew tomorrow and that would be a shame.

I only have one problem with this site. It makes me want to post more drinks. If I am not careful I won't be able to brew tomorrow and that would be a shame.

or that SWMBO will find the site and find out how many beers you really had...

Back