Since we have a pile of Socal members

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sounds like a great idea I'm subscribed to see what happens I'm in Huntington beach about two hours from San Diego do it could be manageable.

So for those who are in... We need a est ammt of folks who will be there. I got myself and a buddy. He's gonna bring some sort of food and I plan on bringing a few home brews of each I have plus prob some brats

Sorry guys. Brew day yesterday, and bottled today. Been busy! I will be there, possibly plus one home brew friend. I'll let others offer up what they want to/can bring, and I'll fill in gaps. Oh, and home brew as well.

Mountainman619... I'm used to hosting however, can always pack up the keezer and roll somewhere else too!!

So ..
Myself + 1
Mountainman + 1
GySgt L

That's 5. Plus I bet silverbrew. Is at least another

Like I said earlier, I am down to hang out too, however I don't normally have weekends off so that will probably be an issue. Though if my timing worked out I'd be willing to be the DD.

Glad to see a thread like this exists. Next few months are bad for me, but I can host down the road, I am in Canyon Lake which is just north of Temecula and South of Corona so mid way for OC and SD peeps. (and by mid way I mean the same distance).

Offered to host earlier but, as I mentioned, I am way south which wouldn't make sense for a location. I've been busy as hell lately but am keeping an eye on the thread so will try and make anything you guys get formalized.

I'm in Palm Springs on the weekdays and Carlsbad on the weekends. I don't have space to host but would love to attend if the group got something together.

~SB

TomSD said:
Offered to host earlier but, as I mentioned, I am way south which wouldn't make sense for a location. I've been busy as hell lately but am keeping an eye on the thread so will try and make anything you guys get formalized.

Unless there happened to be a San Diego meetup.

I've been looking for this thread!!
I'm up in vista also...I don't mind hosting a get together, bbq or whatever....let me know...
I'm brewing next week if anyone wants to head up and watch a 15 gallon batch being brewed....
Igotsand

Hey guys
I'm brewing on Sunday if anyone is interested in coming up to Vista..
I'm brewing a 15 gallon batch of IIPA....
Looking to do some beer swaps with people....and sampling
PM me if you want directions...
Rain or shine I'm brewing tomorrow.
Igotsand

Found this today. In Carlsbad and brew with 4 other guys. We'd be down for getting together and trading some brews.

I'm close to pomona. If this gets going I wouldn't mind the drive down to sd to exchange brews. I might have a place up here that everybody can congregate at too. Pool, 4 taps, bbq area, and of course brewing in the garage and/or driveway.

Did this ever take place? I'll be in San Diego first week of July (with wheels) if it happens then.

I'm brewing this Sunday, memorial weekend...
Brewing up a ipa..15 gallons or so..
Open invite to anyone who wants to watch me brew, and drink some beer, and HB beer swaps?
Got some friends coming over already so bbq too..
I'm up in Vista 92084...
Pm me if you want to get my addy...:mug:
igotsand

Damn I just saw this. I'm in SD would love to come up sometime to brew. I am doing my first all grain batches this Sunday otherwise I would drive up. Sounds like good times.

Just moved back to San Diego. Working on finishing up my Electric HERMS setup right now in between getting re-acquainted with wife and 8 month old triplets after a 6 month deployment. I would love to meet up with some people at some point.

I'm in North County San Diego also - San Marcos to be specific. I would be interested in a forums meetup or brewday as well.

Sounds like there are a bunch of folks down in the SD area. Anyone in the inland area?

I live in Murrieta...

However I no nothing about Brewing Beer... Which is why I registered on this forum... To learn...

What I can do, Is Smoke some Serious BBQ... Brisket, Ribs, Tri Tips, Turkeys, Pork Butt, etc etc etc...

If you guys want to set up a IE Meeting... Maybe we can do it at my house, you guys bring the beer... I provide the meat, you guys teach me a thing or two.

I live in Murrieta...

However I no nothing about Brewing Beer... Which is why I registered on this forum... To learn...

What I can do, Is Smoke some Serious BBQ... Brisket, Ribs, Tri Tips, Turkeys, Pork Butt, etc etc etc...

If you guys want to set up a IE Meeting... Maybe we can do it at my house, you guys bring the beer... I provide the meat, you guys teach me a thing or two.

I am in Canyon Lake so looks like there is some good IE potential. I make ciders for the most part but I can see that going well with some pork :)

i have family that lives in Murrieta. I live in LA, but it wouldn't be a problem to make it down to Murrieta/IE area for a meet. ...not sure if this thread is dead or not being as it hasn't been posted in, in almost a year. I'm bringing it back... (a clerks 2 reference if no one got it)

i have family that lives in Murrieta. I live in LA, but it wouldn't be a problem to make it down to Murrieta/IE area for a meet. ...not sure if this thread is dead or not being as it hasn't been posted in, in almost a year. I'm bringing it back... (a clerks 2 reference if no one got it)

Got it!

I'd be down for a meet-up sometime. Depending on the timing I may be able to do a demo/tutorial brew session as well. My brewing rig is setup for travel and extract or all grain (usually do the latter). I'm in San Marcos, but a trip up to Murrieta for some BBQ isn't a bad thing ;)

There's also the Temecula Valley Brew Club up there, I know a couple folks that are members, they are a good club.

If you guys do a meetup, I'm there!
I live in vista, so its only a half hour away...been brewing for 3+ years.
My rig is a PITA to move, but I'd be down to do a 5g of mead...
I'm always lookin forward to try peoples brews...swap/trade...
I can host also, also interested in anyone that wants to split a batch with me, I do 15-20gallons...pre or post ferm..
Igotsand

Back