Your Homebrewing TV Show?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birvine

Reaction score
After reading the thread on the Discovery Channel programme, I was not sure where to put the emphasis on my title.

I have enjoyed the show to this point; of course, more in the vein of an FYI for what's out in the world and how one creative company is incorporating it into their brewing, than on tips for my own homebrew.

But, in a perfect world, how would you like to see a brewing television programme set up?

B

PS - The editor clipped off the end of the title on my first attempt - please forgive me!

I guess more about the process than how to sell it. I enjoy watching the show for what it is. But I would love to learn more how the brewery actually works. Pipes and such.

How about following several homebrewers along as they try to win the opportunity to brew on commercial gear with the final prize of going on to the GABF pro-am? or how about get a group of homebrewers and follow them in their pursuit of opening a brewpub, you could get competitions, deadlines, new business growing pains, and their efforts to get into distribution.

the reality tv style is the worst thing to ever happen TV
give me an in depth documentary style show on brewing science

the reality tv style is the worst thing to ever happen TV
give me an in depth documentary style show on brewing science

I agree, but unfortunately my wish for Survivor to die and to be the end of it never happened they only multiplied after that...and got worse.

Back