New Home Brewer TV Show Episode!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesssman

Reaction score
Good morning Home Brewers! The latest episode of Home Brew TV is ready for you. We talk about keeping your fermenter warm, visit a viewers brewing set up and taste two home brews sent in by two viewers. Great fun...

www.homebrewerTV.com

Thanks everyone!!!

Gary

And the brewing set up he visits is mine. So if anyone has any specific questions on it, by all means ask away.

Gary, great job on the show and thanks again for the opportunity!

Scott, your set up is so cool! Thanks for sharing with everyone...

Gary

I have asked for the recipes and if they are willing to share them, I will share them.

Gary

You are the man! I think that is an awesome feature to add when you are reviewing someone's beer. Small price to pay for he recognition and gives us all something to strive for.

Keep up the great job you are doing.

On the almond additions, do we know how those were done? Were the almonds raw or roasted? Were they ground/chopped in the mash? The aroma seemed to come through strongly, which is challenging to achieve in my experience.

Man I would love to hear you read Doctor Suess! Good work, love watching the episodes.

Good show. I especially love the segments on trying new beers. Now I find myself going to the local wine and beer specialty store just to pick some up. I will defintely be trying these both out.

Latest posts

Back