Where to get the short neck bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicked Daddy

Reaction score
I want to bottle my beer in the same bottles that Sierra Nevada Pale Ale come in. These are short necked, wider bottle but still 12 oz. It seems no one sells these and I can't get any local restaurant that serves SNPA to save bottles or let me extract them from their dumpster. I've checked the major HBS that I can think of...

Any suggestions?

Sounds like an excuse to drink some SNPA's. Look around, a lot of breweries use them.

Maybe someone else knows where to buy new bottles, but emptying full ones is so much more fun!

I like red stripe bottles also. If you could get the label off, it would be better. I had a frind grad one expecting a red stripe, he got an oatmeal stout.

It's cheaper to buy a 12 pack of Sierra Nevada, drink it, and then reuse the bottles.

My favorite short neck bottle is the Anchor Brewing bottles. Almost has a blown glass look with no seams. Haven't seen these for sale anywhere. Just drinking more Anchor Steam Beer. :tank:

Back