swmbcrew( SW mich brew crew) meetup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eriktlupus

Reaction score
edit>anyone want meet at bells this weekend? 6/7/08 about 1pm

hey ya'll i think it's about time some of us in southern michigan met up face-face like. I'm already meeting riclark and swmbo at bells on the 24th time tbd. let;s see if we can fill the store up with people(bar to of course):mug:

if using mapquest use the eccentric cafe or bell general store for directions

lokking like early afternoon will be the time frame

rick, hows about 1230-100 oclock strike ya? have to be able to make it home well before the game comes on:D

is anyone else coming or are yall fraid of meeting people?

rick, hows about 1230-100 oclock strike ya? have to be able to make it home well before the game comes on:D

is anyone else coming or are yall fraid of meeting people?

Ya the earlier the better, I gotta stop at Darkhorse on the way back to get my growler filled and then I got the hockey game to watch the pistons game to watch and the UFC PPV to watch, should be a nice full day.

I would love to go but i have a wedding to attend on Sat. in BC And I have to go its SWMBOS best friends daughter. Maybe some other time. Bells is where I buy my bulk grain. I go to Darkhorse also, the brewer gave me & my brother-inlaw a tour. Its a nice little brewery.

I would love to go but i have a wedding to attend on Sat. in BC And I have to go its SWMBOS best friends daughter. Maybe some other time. Bells is where I buy my bulk grain. I go to Darkhorse also, the brewer gave me & my brother-inlaw a tour. Its a nice little brewery.

so where ya at K?

Damn, im just seeing this for the first time today..
I'm stuck working till 1 and then have plans for the afternoon.

A Michigan crew get together is needed badly.
We need another date for the future!

okay rick had to back out today(work sux man) i'll still be there from about 1 or so black t gray head ll8r fellas:rockin:

I'll do what I can to make it. May be working...but hey I'm game at 1:00. Need some supplies anyway. Good excuse for a drive.

GO WINGS!!!!!!

I'm just seeing this now. DAMMIT!

I don't know if any of you are close to Rochester but Papa joe's is having a wine and beer tasting with over 300 different beers next Saturday. I'll be there.

Busy today. Next Sunday I'm at MIS. Following weekend- druck canoing in Evart.

I wish those that can attend a good one. :mug:

dang yoops, what ya making a week out of the AHA conference?

Actually, almost 3 weeks!

I have to take my son to Ferris on Sunday, though, for a week. Then, he has to take a bus home!

So, after I drop him at Ferris, I have two days to get to Cincinnati. Then, I'll still in Cincy until Sunday, then head over to Youngstown, OH, to see my dad. Then I'll pick up my daughter (she's near Cleveland) and head home around July 1 or 2.

I HATE staying in hotels anyway, and I'll have 8 days in them before I get to my dad's. I'll definitely be looking to have a few beers- even if I have to bring them myself. I'll be driving through Fort Wayne, IN, at some point, too.

I'm just seeing this now. DAMMIT!

I don't know if any of you are close to Rochester but Papa joe's is having a wine and beer tasting with over 300 different beers next Saturday. I'll be there.

Oh nice!
So the 14th?

I'm so there. I live about 10-15 minutes away!

This was the only thing I could find on it..

Friday the 13th
ra3sd3.jpg

I'll be driving through Fort Wayne, IN, at some point, too.

If you are taking I69 You will be going right by my house the last exit before Indiana !! Let me know and stop in for a drink,I have family that live in the Sue....

Latest posts

Back