• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The whole kit and kabultal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
It is with a very heavy heart that I write this. I wish I did not have to but love ones and doctors tell me its time.

This sale is for a 'newbe'. Someone who just wants to start brewing NOW. It is an entire setup. I was in everything execpt kegging. It contains everything from carboys/buckets to mashers to an unconverted 10 gal rubbermaid. It also includes the books and some magazines I have collected over the years. Brewpot is 20 quarts[I used two pots to do full mashes and you will need a second one if you wish to do it that way]. There are also bottles in this kit as well as a bottling bucket.I have certainly not listed everything. Best to come and see what's here. You will not be disappointed.

Serious inquiries pls. I have pictues of everything to send you and can answer any question you have. This "starter" kit is going for an insaine price of $325 as I just want to get rid of it[it can not be split up by the way]. It only serves as a reminder of what I should not be doing.

I live in Northville MI which is in the Detroit area.

Yeah that's why Ishot a bunch of pictues. I figure ill talk to the buyer on the phone. To catalog 8 years of brewing supplies. Man.

I was just doing a little math in my head to make sure I was coming up with the same numbers. Catalog I have is a bit old so these numbers could be a bit low to how much you can get it for now.

6 gal carboy. 22
5 gal carboy 20
3 gal carboy 17
3 gal plastic 15
10 gal igloo cooler 40 [yeah it was on sale!]
5 gal sqaure cooler 30
5 gal round cooler 20
Kewler kit 30
Kewler kit 30
6.5 galfermentation bucket 12
Books and mags 100 plus
False bottom for mash 25