Denver Members.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Falling Rock is the ****. Also if you like vodka, head over to Red Square

Also, in case you were'nt aware, you're within a few blocks walking distance of Wynkoop Brewery, Breckenridge Brewing, Flying Dog Brewing, The Sandlot at Coors Field and Great Divide Brewing Co.

Wow....I thought I was the creepy internet guy! ;)

I dunno if chat will work on my blackberry....but beers on tap.....god there is a ****ton!

I've had a SN Celebration, Stone Runation......and a cask Titan IPA

Someone save the webcam pic and post it up....I want to see it when I get back to my room

I did get a chance to chat with Chris....the head beer geek here...cool dude. Hetold me where to take SWMBO whenshe gets here tommorrow

I went to Wynkoop on monday and flying dog SWMBO and I are going saturday

I would try a right click....if not I would do a print screen and paste into paint then crop to the webcam image

There doesn't seem to be a way to save this one. No luck on the right click.

Here it is
webcam web.jpeg

Brewtopia said:

wow, I look like such a looser all by myself!

Overall I think that has been my favorite place so far here in Denver. The staff is awesome, beer, well ****, it's beer, and they have plenty of it, and the quesadilla I had was delicious!

If you have a car, drive out to Bull & Bush in the Cherry Creek area. It's not far from downtown. Great food, great beer especially "The Legend of the Liquid Brain Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout" (just ask Dude he made off with a growler at NHC)

Brewtopia said:
If you have a car, drive out to Bull & Bush in the Cherry Creek area. It's not far from downtown. Great food, great beer especially "The Legend of the Liquid Brain Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout" (just ask Dude he made off with a growler at NHC)

Funny you mention B&B.....

SWMBO's Over-the-wall-cubemate's [now] ex girlfriend works there....and we are so going (I think to make fun) and I found out while at the tap house how to get there with out a car

+1 for 98EXL w00t (the word of the year)

well, SWMBO and I went to *cough* Coors brewery yesterday morning...and to cleanse ourselves afterwards, we drove to New Belgium and she and I went ape siht bonkers. So relieved, and we stocked up on NB gear to bring home and flaunt to those who can't enjoy their beers (on the east coast)

Went then to Boulder, came home late last night, got up early today, did some shopping, and shipped her back to the airport. Sitting in my room, drinking, and getting ready to go to Falling Rocks Tap House to watch my Redskins play against the Giants. I figure if Philly beat Dallas today, the Skins can so do it. So if anyone is around, and is down there, I'll probably be the only dude cheering for the Skins, in my new New Belgium hoodie :D

I love that place, my third time there this week!

Well, I must say, after my trip, I'm sad to no longer be in Denver. I came home, and realized I need to brew more delicious beer because I miss all of the goodness from Co....and the Falling Rock Taphouse

I did end up making it back home with two growlers from New Belgium, one of which I got for free!

Overall, I can't wait to go back!

Brewtopia said:
See you at GABF in October?

I'd love to! I felt so spoiled beer wise, it kinda sucks to be home in that respect....I miss my New Belgium beers....did I mention I smacked my New Belgium Fat Tire yeast? yup....guess who's brewing a clone this weekend :)

Back