Jamie Lynn Spears= zero dignity

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildwest450

Reaction score
I know she's hot and all, but good grief, that's just awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care if it's her or not, but the makers of the video should be castrated for violating the holy image of Slim Pickens riding the a-bomb with his cowboy hat on from Dr Strangelove.

slimp-1.jpg

:mad:

Me wiping egg off my face.:eek:
She was such a dead wringer, I never considered it wasn't her.

293spearsjamielynn092107.jpg

The real JLS. Sorry.

Hey, this is the dirty South, Chris Hansen and his silly rules don't apply.

ex-frigging-xactly!

She is like 14! How old are you? I know that it is unfair that young kids put on tons of make-up and kind of fool you, but you have to re-train your eyes.

She won't be hot for another four years.

Say it with me now: "She won't be hot.........

Chris Hansen, He was a putz when he was on Detroit TV...now that he's on Dateline, he is even more so....He turned local Detroit News Sweepsweek pedophile busting into a Natl, gig...but still....it's Chris...he was a goofball reporter/anchor before he decided to go this route.

He was the low anchor on the "totem pole" that used to get sent out to cover the circus parade and would get put into clownface....Or be the one sent out to non-profit organization picnics when they would ask the stations to send a "celebrity" to be in the dunk tank.

Chris Hansen, He was a putz when he was on Detroit TV...now that he's on Dateline, he is even more so....He turned local Detroit News Sweepsweek pedophile busting into a Natl, gig...but still....it's Chris...he was a goofball reporter/anchor before he decided to go this route.

He was the low anchor on the "totem pole" that used to get sent out to cover the circus parade and would get put into clownface....Or be the one sent out to non-profit organization picnics when they would ask the stations to send a "celebrity" to be in the dunk tank.

uhhhh, ok. :D

She's 16. It's supposed to be funny. RDWHAHB! :mug:

Someone should of met Dr. Stairwell, not Jaimey Linn or Britney. But there mother, the world would be so much better off without either of them.

I don't care if it's her or not, but the makers of the video should be castrated for violating the holy image of Slim Pickens riding the a-bomb with his cowboy hat on from Dr Strangelove.

slimp-1.jpg

:mad:

+1 on that! I'm glad someone has some taste! :mug:

SHe's only 16, but the clock is ticking!

"Young girl, get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run girl
You're much to young girl!"

SHe's only 16, but the clock is ticking!

"Young girl, get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run girl
You're much to young girl!"

Where I live, girls at 16, are barefoot in line at Wal-Mart with a baby under each arm and a cigarette hanging out of their mouth.

Where I live, girls at 16, are barefoot in line at Wal-Mart with a baby under each arm and a cigarette hanging out of their mouth.

There is a festival called canal fest(erie canal) every year, I just go to people watch. Its like white trash watching. You always see 2 or 30, 15yo girls with at least 2 kids, obviously by different babies daddies, one of which is with her all thugged out in the latest retarded thug life clothes with matching sneekers

Back