Kegconnection.com - December Specials!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
we're keeping the deals going through the month of December! check out our "December Specials!" category to see monthly, daily, and weekly specials. Things will be posted there as they are in stock and, as i promised from our Black Friday promo, if we find any more kegs to sell for $19.95, HBT will be the first to know when they'll be listed. as always, free shipping on orders $100+ and much much more savings on complete kegerator kits for both homebrew and commercial set up! check it out HERE or click on the ad below.

cheers,

joshua

KegconnectionLLC said:
we're keeping the deals going through the month of December! check out our "December Specials!" category to see monthly, daily, and weekly specials. Things will be posted there as they are in stock and, as i promised from our Black Friday promo, if we find any more kegs to sell for $19.95, HBT will be the first to know when they'll be listed. as always, free shipping on orders $100+ and much much more savings on complete kegerator kits for both homebrew and commercial set up! check it out HERE or click on the ad below.

cheers,

joshua

http://kegconnection.com

Calling dibs on the first available 19.99 kegs

Just wondering if the shipping calculator is fixed with regards to shipping to Canada? I missed out on the black friday deals that went quick because the shipping kept coming up at $200 and it was too late to call the office.
Also, are you still offering half price shipping to Canada?
Thanks.

so if you're announcing on here, what is the protocol? First come first serve on the kegconnection.com site? Or first responders on this thread?

Thanks

Just wondering if the shipping calculator is fixed with regards to shipping to Canada? I missed out on the black friday deals that went quick because the shipping kept coming up at $200 and it was too late to call the office.
Also, are you still offering half price shipping to Canada?
Thanks.

this has been a huge headache for us and have around 10 help tickets with our server provider to help resolve this. as for the immediate time being, your best bet to receive the best pricing is to call our sales manager Ben @ 512-749-8101 and tell him that i (joshua) told you to call and you'd receive 1/2 price shipping. when this is resolved on our website, i'll let you know too.

cheers,

joshua

so if you're announcing on here, what is the protocol? First come first serve on the kegconnection.com site? Or first responders on this thread?

Thanks

it'll be first come first serve on kegconnection.com... that way everyone (especially those that subscribed) have a fair chance at going to the site and picking one up.

cheers,

joshua

Hey Josh, since you guys are going to be super busy with the sale and all, just pm me when it starts and i'll update this post to let everyone know.

First post can't wait for the sale. I didn't see it on your site but do you cary the mini kegs?

Chris

First post can't wait for the sale. I didn't see it on your site but do you cary the mini kegs?

Chris

Results for December Specials!

the sale is live right now. most people here are waiting to see if we have any left over $19.95 or $29.95 ball lock kegs to sell from our Black Friday sale. we'll probably know about those kegs by the weekend, but in the mean time we DO have plenty of pin lock kegs for $34.95
Pin Lock (Coke Style) Cornelius Keg (or Firestone), 5 Gallon, for Homebrew/Soda

if by "mini", you mean 3 gallon... yes, we carry 3 gallon kegs:
Results for *Homebrew Kegs:3 Gallon NEW Kegs

cheers,

joshua

I was looking for the 1.25-1. 5 gallon like the type heinikin use to come in

Chris

Results for December Specials!

just added in our December Specials category are Ultra Portable kits, starting @ 79.06! these kits utilize a 20oz CO2 (pinvalve, paintball style) Cylinder to make dispensing kegs a breeze. it's also extremely easy to find places to fill these cylinders, and typically costs around $3.00! you can dispense roughly 5, 5 gallon kegs with a 20oz CO2 set up.

cheers,

joshua

Oh, so they werent added yet? I was assuming they were on there and sold out already. I'd definitely be interested in the cheapest kegs available. Those 20 dollar guys sound fine. Also need some posts and lids.

Oh, so they werent added yet? I was assuming they were on there and sold out already. I'd definitely be interested in the cheapest kegs available. Those 20 dollar guys sound fine. Also need some posts and lids.

I promise that if/when we have any to sell in the $20-something range, HBT will get the heads up and since I should know by this weekend, I'll post it in this thread. If you absolutely need ball lock kegs, all we have in stock right now are these: Results for *Homebrew Kegs:5 Gallon Kegs:Ball Lock

posts and lids can be found at these two links:
Results for *Parts:Keg Parts:posts/Poppets
Results for *Parts:Keg Parts:Lids/Lid Parts

cheers,

joshua

I just purchased a kegerator kit from these guys and a couple of things were missing. I called them up and they got right on sending the stuff I need.

EXCELLENT customer service! :mug:

Ball Lock, Single Handle Keg

we've got only 20 of these single handled kegs, specially priced @ $34.95 ... we couldn't scrounge up any of the racetrack kegs but we did find 20 of these that we want to offer up (limit one per customer, as you'll see is excessively advertised all over the product listing) to you guys!

these are 5 gallon ball lock kegs with a single handle. because of the "nature" of only having a single handle, they tend to have a little more dents/dings than a standard grade keg, but they aren't really "B" grade either... somewhere in between, but like always, we guarantee their function and your satisfaction.

cheers,

joshua

PS: if the link is dead, then that means they are sold out.

YES, finally got in on one of your guys sales. I think I screwed something up though. If I got a confirmation number, that means my order was placed, right? I put in all my info, then like an idiot clicked on the pay pal thing, then when I went back, it gave me a confirmation number. That means I'm good, right?

YES, finally got in on one of your guys sales. I think I screwed something up though. If I got a confirmation number, that means my order was placed, right? I put in all my info, then like an idiot clicked on the pay pal thing, then when I went back, it gave me a confirmation number. That means I'm good, right?

Your order is in our "pending" section, I'm guessing you didn't complete the paypal transaction. You'll need to do that or redo the order with just using a credit card for it to process and be in the order queue.

cheers,

joshua

*EDIT: i can mark "approve the order" if you DID pay via paypal and it's just pending.. let me know...

I put all my cc info in on your site, then clicked on the paypal link, then I got all flustered and started clicking back. Ok, so I guess I just need to log onto paypal and my order should be there.

I put all my cc info in on your site, then clicked on the paypal link, then I got all flustered and started clicking back. Ok, so I guess I just need to log onto paypal and my order should be there.

Correct, the order should be there. Worst case, we have to cancel and you redo the order but I've got one set aside for you so, no worries man! :mug:

cheers,

joshua

Ok, I just redid it, and chose the credit card option, so I should be good to go. Thanks for your help Josh, much appreciated.

Back