• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Walk-in Cooler for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConorE728

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine in Baltimore is looking to sell a 7x10 foot commercial walk-in cooler. I thought there might be some people interested in this on the board, so if you are seriously interested, please shoot me a message and I can get you in touch with her. Below are some details she just gave:

$1500.00/best offer. 9 years old. Buyer must arrange for box to be taken apart and reassembled, there are companies in Baltimore that specialize in this.

The seller was a high end event florist and used the cooler to store flowers for her work. If any of your girlfriends or wives have tortured you with the movie Runaway Bride, you've seen some of her work there.

Thanks,

Conor

Latest posts

Back