Label Attempts. Please help me make them look more professional

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunLounger

Reaction score
Here are my attempts at some labels. They are all just practice, but I was hoping you guys could tell me what's working for me and what isn't? Basically what can I change/do to them to make them look more professional.

Thanks a lot.

jacksonoval12final2.jpg

killerwhalelabel42.jpg

deeppinesale1.jpg

Get rid of the cheesy border in the last one would make it look alot better in my opinion

Hey Guys,

Thanks to all five of you for your feedback.

Yeah, The Royal Raider one is a bit crowded- maybe I can scale down the text a bit or maybe move/eliminate the bottle.

I really liked the Sasquatch one too, but those guys are right about losing the green border, I made it much less bold and I think it looks much better.

I've been trying out some other labels, maybe you guys can take a look and let me know if they are pretty good or what I can improve on.

Again, thanks for your feedback- I appreciate you taking the time.

Redo of Sasquatch- scaled back border
deeppines3.jpg

Charles Bronson Label
mechanic2copy.jpg

Pitbull Label
pitbulllager1.jpg

Qbert Label
qbertlabel1.jpg

I don't personally how the labels have a picture of a bottle with a label on them and then the label on that bottle isn't exactly the same. I would pull the bottles out of the labels.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions. Yeah, the whole bottle/label inside the label doesn't seem to be really working. I guess if I made the bottles bigger you could see the label better, but I suppose it doesn't make a whole lot of sense even putting it in. I'll play around some more and see if I can make them better.

Thanks for the feedback!

Oh nooooo.... that is too much hasselhoff... make it stop... make it stop...
No, NO... make it STOOOOOPPP.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They are all clever and creative. My $.02 would be to simplify a bit on all of them. I agree the Sasquatch is better w/o border. The Killer Whale one I think could loose the "babys". Less is more, type of thing.
Good stuff though.

Here are my attempts at some labels. They are all just practice, but I was hoping you guys could tell me what's working for me and what isn't? Basically what can I change/do to them to make them look more professional.

Thanks a lot.

jacksonoval12final2.jpg

killerwhalelabel42.jpg

deeppinesale1.jpg

I think they all look good, the only thing I'd change would be the text on the Royal Raider. I think it might add something to the label if you used the font styles & colors of the sports teams names. Maybe the 2 styles will work together, maybe not. Maybe use the colors only, or even use them on the word raider only. And drop the barcode. It's just a thought. Regards, GF.

Latest posts

Back