• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ball lock kegs in Greensboro area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky7slw

Reaction score
Brewed a beer for my father in law for his birthday, and wanted to keg it. Was wondering if anyone in Greensboro, NC had 1 that is relatively cheap. Kind of on a limited budget, but need to get into it, since 2 of my buddies want 10 gallons of beer each for their weddings, a week a part in october next year. so if anyone can help me out, that would be great

Hope you find a seller! I was in the market for two kegs in greensboro about a month ago and didn't find anyone. If you end up having to buy from a store, I think Big Dan's Brew Shed out by the airport has the best deal at $55.

I love going to Dan's and he is very helpful. Just right now unfortunately I'm on a budget to get this to work and $50 is a little steep, but I know they would be a good keg if bought from him

Good luck finding one under $50... best bet is to buy pin lock if you really need to save $10 per keg.

Hope you find one but if you are on a time crunch you are probably out of luck.

Look up and call around some soda dist. And see if you can find some mom and pop (bargin soda) makers.. i found 3 of them here in gr, mi and one of them hooked me up with kegs for $10 each all complete jus really nasty.. jus had to replace all the gsskets and clean.. so about $15 total per keg to me without havin to do some huge group buy and i got ten 5gal two 3gal and one 10gal from same guy

Look up and call around some soda dist. And see if you can find some mom and pop (bargin soda) makers.. i found 3 of them here in gr, mi and one of them hooked me up with kegs for $10 each all complete jus really nasty.. jus had to replace all the gsskets and clean.. so about $15 total per keg to me without havin to do some huge group buy and i got ten 5gal two 3gal and one 10gal from same guy

Wow that's a great deal! How does one go about finding them? I hadn't even thought of that.

My local company was called soda connections.. they make off brand soda and such.. i jus looked around and asked around at fairs cuz they dont use real bag in box it was all off brand stuff .... They gave me his number and i contacted him.. turns out there was few others that sold them too.. it was all left over stuff from switching from they kegs to biab.. u can also look at ur local pepsi or coke distributor they still have trailer fulls of kegs at my coke bottling plant down the road ts jus a matter of them getting permission to sell.

Back