Trade: Hops for Beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paisley

Reaction score
I started growing hops last year in my little garden. I ended up with about 1 3/4 pounds of nice hops this year that dried down to about 5 ounces that is now in the freezer.

I would like to trade this hops to someone who knows what they are doing in exchange for some of the beer that results!

I'm growing Zeus (similar to Columbus?) variety which is high Alpha and smells great! I might have picked it a little bit early for some of it, but there is still plenty of lupulin in most of them.

I'm located in the Washington, DC area. Anyone interested? I've got bottles and some other supplies as well to contribute. But, since I'm such a newbie brewer (haven't done it in 15 years or so) I would love to give to someone else to brew and/or help you to brew it so I can learn.

Please contact me if interested!

Thanks

Eric

Man...I'd love to take you up on this...but I'm in Pittsburgh now.

Born in Silver Spring though...Holy Cross hospital...I visit friends from time to time, but that's about it. Great area!

Thanks for responding. Know anybody brewing around here?

Looks like I might just have to do it myself and see what happens!

I have a buddy in Frederick County, but that's it. A little far from where you are.

I say just soak up some of the fantastic info on these boards, then dive in...that's how I did it!

Back