Pointless photos in the gallery...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoss75

Reaction score
There some really cool photos in the gallery and I like getting to know posters behind just their posts.
However, doesnt anyone hae an internal editor. If your going to post a picture of the bottom of your shoe think..... Does anyone really want to see this? I
If the answer is yes...
How should I explain to people why I am posting this picture?
Again, theres some great stuff in there.....but if your going to post yet another picture of a beer bottle of a coleman cooler, please tell us why it should be of interest.

Cheers.

Honestly I never look at the gallery that much unless I see a cool pic that pops up on the main page. I imagine that there is a reason that pics are there( or maybe they were just drunk), and if you want to play gallery police you can PM the owner of each picture and have them justify why they have said picture in place. :D

I really don't want to play gallery police. But there's lots of cool stuff in there, if you can sift through the 50,000 images of corny kegs.

I invite the readers to draw their own conclusions.

3712-6209_large.jpg

crotchkick.gif

3712-11494059220987a86fb312apq5.jpg

Jesus!! What is it with all the crappy pics in the gallery!? If I want to see a GIF of some idiot setting his balls alight with lighter fluid, then I'll click on Greatballsoffire.com!

I pay MONEY to look at this crap? Hell, I paid three dollars to see my sister naked and I got twice the satisfaction even despite the impending court case!!

Where do you people get off posting all your inane crap on a homebrew website? All those pics are making this place look dumber than a two headed retard! ......etc etc etc.

There, I fixed your rant for you :)

Now we need a contridictory view ...

Who's to say what's pointless and what isn't? We are all unique in our diverse biological makeup and limitless personal experiences. From out id to our super ego? Manure my be pointless to you but to a farmer it is nourishment for the plants that create food and nourish our bodies. It may be pointless to you but to a dung beetle its life and shelter. What about a flower? It is a means of reproduction for a plant, and nourishement for a bee, and a symbol of love from one human to anther, but to meaningless to yet another. Nothing is pointless because everything is beautiful because everyone is special and deserves to be treated that way so says the great mother in the sky. Every picture in the gallery is beautiful because it represents a moment in a unique individuals precious life. We should be grateful that they would want to share that moment with us.

One might counter by saying, "Why don't you contribute to a gallery of your own before b*tching about others?"

Just saying...

Not that it isn't a good argument, and I appreciate the spirit, but I never understood it. I don't need to be an actor to be able to determine that Tom Cruise sucks, don't need to be a chef to tell that Mc Donalds sucks, don't need to have lived in the 60s to tell that hippies suck, don't need to be a gymnast to determine rythmic gymnastics sucks, don't need to be a brewer to tell that budweiser sucks.

Anyone havve a good recipe for cider? I want something that will take away some of the bowel loosening capabilites that fresh cider often has.

All the picts in my gallery have appeared in a post somewhere on here...so just because YOU don't read every thread, and therefore don't know the meaning behind them...Doesn't mean they are pointless...It just means you are a slacker!

:D

hey i didnt charge for that. you made me take the 3 bucks.

Jesus!! What is it with all the crappy pics in the gallery!? If I want to see a GIF of some idiot setting his balls alight with lighter fluid, then I'll click on Greatballsoffire.com!

I pay MONEY to look at this crap? Hell, I paid three dollars to see my sister naked and I got twice the satisfaction even despite the impending court case!!

Where do you people get off posting all your inane crap on a homebrew website? All those pics are making this place look dumber than a two headed retard! ......etc etc etc.

There, I fixed your rant for you :)

Back