Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple years ago, people were arguing for the Ravens to either cut or trade Flacco and start looking for a replacement. I hate Brady as much as anyone else, but if I had to pick one to win a game with right now, I would pick Brady. Flacco benefited from having a much better defense than the Pats this year. Honestly, Flacco is in the group of QBs with Philip Rivers, Ben Rothlesburger, and Eli Manning - good enough to win a championship with IF you surround them with enough talent but not great enough to carry the team on their own like a Peyton Manning or the Brady of 5 - 6 years ago could.

Who cares what media was saying a couple years ago? We have new information and things have changed/progressed. Ravens aren't loaded with good WR talent like Atlanta and GB and he still kills it in the playoffs. Open your eyes folks....I know it's hard with Brady's junk in your mouth, but at least try.

Who cares what media was saying a couple years ago? We have new information and things have changed/progressed. Ravens aren't loaded with good WR talent like Atlanta and GB and he still kills it in the playoffs. Open your eyes folks....I know it's hard with Brady's junk in your mouth, but at least try.

Anquin Bolden and Torry Holt aren't good WR talent?

Boldin got hot late in the season...because of good QB play. Not saying he's bad, but he's definitely not as good as he was in the playoffs this year. Um, Torry Holt played for the Rams and Patriots...He retired years ago. So no, he's not good WR talent LOL

Boldin got hot late in the season...because of good QB play. Not saying he's bad, but he's definitely not as good as he was in the playoffs this year. Um, Torry Holt played for the Rams and Patriots...He retired years ago. So no, he's not good WR talent LOL

My mistake, I meant Torrey Smith. Who by the way, is arguably more of a reason why Baltimore even made it through the playoffs to their Superbowl win than Flacco.

Between Boldin, Smith, and Jacoby Jones, I would say the Ravens are more than adequate at the WR position.

Which is crazy if you think about it. You look at the Ravens and see the talent at WR... Ya figure the Jets would be good at ONE position. I guess maybe they're good at CB but they can't even afford those guys this year the realist of that team is so bad.

Which is crazy if you think about it. You look at the Ravens and see the talent at WR... Ya figure the Jets would be good at ONE position. I guess maybe they're good at CB but they can't even afford those guys this year the realist of that team is so bad.

You shut your whore mouth! ;)

Sidenote, not sure I'd say the same about Eli. You can't count on him to get you to the playoffs but if you can get him there somehow there is a good chance he'll play lights out.

Eli is a polarizing QB for me. You know he is good for at least one or two terrible games in a season and he'll occasionally make such a poor decision/throw that you'll want to get rid of him, but like Accidic said once he's in the playoffs I wouldn't bet against him.

Watching those two together is second only to two girls one cup.

Funny part is Stephen A is speechless and went into his happy place during the whole segment.

It's great to hear Sherman call someone else pompous and egotistical. (Even if it is kinda true)

And to be completely clear: by great I mean completely, 100%, bare-assed ironic.

Here's a thought, if the 'hawks have percy harvin for the first half of last year while they struggled on offense, do they then win the NFC West? Could Harvin have tipped the balance on those two road divisional losses and maybe even the 9'ers tight one....

BTW, this is now the "Obnoxious Football Players from the Seattle Seahawks" thread.

GO HAWKS.

577781_441750515903101_1143158061_n.jpg

Updated super bowl odds have only the 49ers and the Pats ahead of the Seahawks. Which is insane since we obliterated both of them last year.

Back