• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All-Grain Homebrew Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyleslattery

Reaction score
I'm moving to a smaller place, so I have to sell some of my homebrew equipment. Since most of this is large, I'd much prefer local pickup. I'm in Bethlehem, PA.

Everything's been sold, thanks everyone!

10 gallon cooler mashtun, SOLD

Bayou Classic SQ14 Propane Burner, SOLD

2x 5 gallon Better Bottles, SOLD

15 gallon stainless steel pot w/ lid, SOLD

3 plastic fermentors w/ lids and temperature strip, SOLD - $10 is for all 3, not really worth it to sell them individually.

Bottling Bucket w/ spigot, SOLD

Please send me a PM if you're interested in anything. Also, if you want any additional photos, let me know.

nZkH4.jpg

mytZt.jpg

9pBFM.jpg

MJmP4.jpg

lsTOO.jpg

lsTOO.jpg

aSvs2.jpg

ksNse.jpg

Are you willing to ship the buckets? I could email you a UPS or Fedex shipping label all you would have to do is weigh them, give the dimensions of the box, and drop them off to a shipping location.

Sounds like a lot for $10 huh? Haha

Let me know if you want to ship them.

dallasdb said:
Are you willing to ship the buckets? I could email you a UPS or Fedex shipping label all you would have to do is weigh them, give the dimensions of the box, and drop them off to a shipping location.

Sounds like a lot for $10 huh? Haha

Let me know if you want to ship them.

Hm, if no one local claims them in the next couple days, maybe. I'd also have to find a box big enough to fit them.

I'd take the cooler, depending on how much it cost to ship and if you decide to ship.

To everyone asking about the buckets—it doesn't look like they'll really be worth it to ship, since they weigh around 12lbs, and with the box (which would have to be pretty large) that'll be even higher. If someone's willing to pay for it, I'll still do it, but I doubt it'll be worth it for you.

Do you have pics of the 15 gal SS pot and/or a web link to the same thing on Amazon? Does it have fittings, and if so how/where are they mounted?

I'm looking for a HLT, and visit family in A-B-E area approx. once a month, so I can pick up.

PM or email: andrew at ajbarnett.com

Thanks!

kyleslattery said:
yes, i would be willing to ship the cooler—looks like it would be about $30 to ship, send me your zip code for a more accurate quote.

Do you have pics of the 15 gal SS pot and/or a web link to the same thing on Amazon? Does it have fittings, and if so how/where are they mounted?

I'm looking for a HLT, and visit family in A-B-E area approx. once a month, so I can pick up.

PM or email: andrew at ajbarnett.com

Thanks!

There's a photo in the original post, here's the URL too: http://i.imgur.com/MJmP4.jpg.

It's a bare pot, no fittings, and it comes with a lid. I believe it's the same pot that spikebrewing.com uses.

Thanks! The proxy where I work blocks some sites, but not others. Didn't realize you had pictures in your original post.

kyleslattery said:
It would be $35 to ship it, so $105 total. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to pass. Good luck with the sale.

I am interested in the mash tun and 15 gallon pot if they are are still available. How much would shipping to zip 03447 be?

babski said:
I am interested in the mash tun and 15 gallon pot if they are are still available. How much would shipping to zip 03447 be?

I haven't sold them yet, but probably will soon, locally. Shipping would be pretty expensive, I'm guessing. Something like $60-70 at a minimum, I'd guess. I'm not at home at the moment so I can't check.

fl93 said:
How much to ship the sq14 to11783?

Not sure, I'm not at home at the moment. I'd guess around $30. I also don't have a good box for it, so I'd need to find one. There are few local people who are interested, so I'm hoping to not have to ship it.

I'll be passing through Stroudsburg in a little under two weeks. Could you meet me there possibly?

wsender said:
I'll be passing through Stroudsburg in a little under two weeks. Could you meet me there possibly?

No, I won't be living in the area any more—trying to get rid of stuff this week.

Back