Things we hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People that have the opposite political view than I have but can only articulate their position with insistence that they're correct.

People who become 'fustrated'.

Shoppers who are oblivious to others around them. (blocking aisles, wandering aimlessly, failing to die when their brains already have, etc.)

Blatant lies from the government clearly intended to appeal to the ignorant.

People that have the opposite political view than I have but can only articulate their position with insistence that they're correct.

But, dude, I'm totally right! :D

Reminds me of this comic:

1289.png

Working on Saturday (I need to drink on Friday worse than the money on Saturday)

The Yankees

My cable company

All the 24 hour news networks. For Gods sake, how come the news can't even agree on facts anymore?????

People who have good jobs and complain about being broke.

People who pronounce the letter 'g' with word ending with ing, ong, etc... You know, it is Forrest Gumpish. Cant we all get alonGUH?

My bosses who like to come in and look over our shoulders everyday.

My bosses who increase production after having their first kid. Kind of obvious isnt it?

The Chicago Cubs (not really, but sometimes)

1. Mushrooms
2. Unsucessful people who resent sucessful people for being sucessful
3. Unions
4. Reality shows
5. Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat

People that don't hate! They come into work and say goodmorning, and smile, and say things like it's gonna be a great day, Like if you don't think so you are not as good as them, and their life is better than yours, and have a blessed day, and I just want to punch them in the face and stomp on;k tha;a ;a but they are ;l ;special Fjorces ; and so...

h

Wine and cheese paired together. Two things that clearly, just don't taste good when hooked up. The only reason I can fathom is that cheese deadens your pallet for the awful wine to follow.

And the people that act like this isn't true.

hang in there buddy. :mug:
+1, and thank you.

Not thank you for having the PTSD, I mean for the other stuff.

By other stuff, I'm not suggesting any kind of extra stuff you might be getting up to, I just mean the service stuff and all.

Not servicing women or horses or anything. I just meant serving our country and stuff. I wasn't trying to imply that you partake in bestiality or anything.

Even if you do, that's fine by me. Hell. If you are stuck in a desert, you take whatever you can get, right? Don't ask, don't tell......

Seriously, honestly, thank you for your service. :)

Back on topic. I HATE my stupid internet me! (As do many others) :eek:

All drivers who are not me
Little yappy dogs (little dogs are okay so long as they are not yappy)
People flicking cigarette butts out their car windows
Dennis Leary
Dennis Miller
Miller Lite

Being touched for an entire aeroplane flight by the fatty overhang of a morbidly obese person while he/she is complaining about the way airlines want to charge them for the two seats they are attempting to use while I am actually trying to comfortably occupy the seat that I paid for, and they are invading......Yes, fatty. Pay for two fooking seats, and get your love handles the hell outa my space!

I hate when people interrupt me while I am HBTing.

I also hate when people ask me to get things for them while I am HBTing. Why can't you get the things that you want, and no I can't read your mind? So no I will not get you a glass of water, a napkin, a fork, your phone, your purse, your book, and anything else that you could possibly want while I am HBTing... You can wait until I am done or you can get it yourself.

Oh and I hate Halloween because of the punk a$$ kids keep walking across my yard.

Patients coming in late for their appointments on Friday afternoons.

Coincidentally, one on mine is waiting forever in doctors waiting rooms, then for another eternity in their office after being called through, weighed, etc.. Rarely do they apologise for their tardiness as if our time is less important than theirs. :mad:

People who consider any cellphone call more important than anything else they might be doing. Had lunch at Golden Valley today and watched a guy get more and more pissed because the woman he was with kept answering calls. He finally got up and walked out the door. Maybe she thought he was headed for the restroom, but he didn't stop. And she continued yacking.

People who want to have conversations over text message. Txt messaging is for simple communication and single answers, such as "what time is the circle jerk?" Answer: "8:00, sharp. Bring the lube."

Done. Nothing more needed.

People who consider any cellphone call more important than anything else they might be doing. Had lunch at Golden Valley today and watched a guy get more and more pissed because the woman he was with kept answering calls. He finally got up and walked out the door. Maybe she thought he was headed for the restroom, but he didn't stop. And she continued yacking.

Oh yeah! Oh baby! Cell phones and anything loosely connected to them. Cell phones are a means for people to prove their jerkiness.

Please be forewarned this is a rant.

I hate cell phones. period. I have to wear one at work and when I leave it stays there. I see poor guys wandering around the malls answering their cells going...yes dear...yes dear...ok..ok..I will stop doing what I am enjoying and come do what you want me to do...ok...

Even at work it is just sad...I mean I know they just hand their whole freaking paycheck over when they get home but OMFG! Where did these guys come from? BALLS IN A JAR. COM?

And heres the GREAT thing... alot of the really stupid bimbos have one for SAFETY! YEAH...GREAT IDEA! Driving around in a 4000lb SUV about to run somebody over or motor into a PHONE POLE because your too busy telling your whipped man-slave to stop doing what the F**K he wants to do and get to work doing what you want him to do.

And the GUYs ACTUALLY pay MONEY to have this THING that makes all this happen!!! That's the thing that blows my mind... not that modern society has brought this to us, but that guys PAY MONEY so they have to endure this!!!

I REALLY enjoy my free time away from work and even away from home being INCOMMUNICATO! REVOLT and declare your independence! BE MEN for GOD's SAKE!

Old Worthog

PS: I also hate Notre Dame Football, the NY Yankees, the Dallas Cowboys, and the Atlanta Braves.

Coach K.
Shrimp served with the tail on.
"I drink a lot because my family is from <insert European country>."
The NJ Transit area at Penn Station.
The group of people who think I need help from an animated paper clip to type something.
People who use the self-checkout at the grocery store but are scared of computers.
Driving across Northern Nevada.

Arguing with people with the opposite political view from mine on the Internet, rather than going to a bar and discussing politics over a beer (the only proper venue for discussing polarizing issues! "You don't agree with me? Cool! Have another beer!")

Arguing with people with the opposite political view from mine on the Internet, rather than going to a bar and discussing politics over a beer (the only proper venue for discussing polarizing issues! "You don't agree with me? Cool! Have another beer!")

I was in Wiesbaden Germany years ago for christmas with one of my brothers and one of the stops was the town hall. There was a rathskeller in the basement and my brother said one of the wall murals said you couldn't have good politics without good beer.

I hate volcanoes, for that matter the Icelandic's. Having reserved plane tickets for a flight to England to visit family six months ago, now I can't because of a m*ther F**kin' volcano!

I don't leave until May 3rd so hopefully they'll have flights up and running by then.

I hate volcanoes, for that matter the Icelandic's. Having reserved plane tickets for a flight to England to visit family six months ago, now I can't because of a m*ther F**kin' volcano!

I don't leave until May 3rd so hopefully they'll have flights up and running by then.

I hate England for not having the testicular fortitude to own a volcano of it's own capable of causing such mayhem. ;)

People who deathly afraid of guns (I commend a respect for guns, not a paralyzing fear)
Thus people who want to take guns from law abiding citizens
Jerks
Little yappy dogs (not allowed to let my Great Dane eat them), We have a consensus on this one
Crooked Salespeople of any type
Stupidity
Maggots - Pretty much the only thing that slightly creeps me out

People whose lives are so unhappy that seeing children being happy pisses them off enough to start a thread.......;)

That and yard gnomes........laughing.......invisibly......

Back