New Score!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winstonofbeer

Reaction score
0204000742.jpg

Was 49.99 at wally world. Was there and heard 50% off of everything in the garden center...So ran over there and sure enough 30qt turkey fryer.

Should be able to make a good burner if nothing else...and got a good thermometer.

But fo $26.00 i think i got a damn good steal. 1 step closer to runing 2 setups at once so i can make 20gal at a time.

So check your local wally world....Might get lucky :ban:

Its sales like that that temp me to drop my embargo on Walmart...

Hey, that looks exactly like the fryer kit I started with. The burner works like a champ and the pot is just big enough for a 5 gallon batch if you use some Fermcap. Nice score!

and got a good thermometer.

you jest right?

nice score the pot and the burner are keepers but those thermos or worthless. they get you to around the right temps whats 10° +/- when you are frying a turkey really nothing -doing a mash disastrous..

Not getting into a debate here but WalMart is no different than Sears, HD Lowes or any other retail store . So if its a good deal buy it wherever.

I just cant wait to use it.

Now i just need to find me a cheap cooler so i can have 2 brews going at the same time.
20 gals of beer in 1 day...Why not!!

perfect for a partigyle! i'm tempted to get one, even though i already have a 185,000 btu bayou :)

Back