• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CO2 Tank, Regulator & Tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

llenrocs

Reaction score
SOLD!

1 - 20 lb DOT-3AA1800 steel CO2 tank (empty) - last hydro date 12/05 (good for another year yet)

1 - Taprite series 740 regulator, just installed a new low-pressure gauge

1 - Sankey keg tap

All for $75.

Located in Central, IL - can deliver or meet in Bloomington/Normal, Peoria, Champaign, or as far north as Joliet. Can ship, but buyer picks up all shipping costs.

Some shipping estimates and answers for those who have inquired so far.

Shipping to zip codes 45701 and 35216: $25

I prefer to sell package for now, unless I get no offers for the whole system then I will sell it in pieces.

Some shipping estimates and answers for those who have inquired so far.

Shipping to zip codes 45701 and 35216: $25

I prefer to sell package for now, unless I get no offers for the whole system then I will sell it in pieces.

Ok I gotta check my funds, last thing though could I get some pics? Also the height of the tank please.
Much appreciated

Items are still available so far. About 6 or so people have expressed interest in either all or pieces, but no confirmed buys.... preference will be given to those wanting it all. I will try to get pics taken tonight or tomorrow.

To answer the tank height question: ~27" to the top of the valve, the regulator could add another inch or so depending on orientation.

For those wanting to estimate shipping: the tank, reg and tap together weigh in at about 40 lbs and I will ship from zip code 61630. You will want to add a few more pounds for box and packing materials.

Back