MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, with all that people posted (hop machine never said what he wanted...) were over bye a decent ammount (I do mostly non HBT members) so someones gonna have to wait. im busily closing the year out, so ill take volunteers to wait till next buy.

You can drop one bag of MO for me I guess, so 3 bags then: 1 each Fawcett MO, Golden Promise, + Crystal Malt II.

Steve

I don't know if this would help anyone, but I can transport a few sacks from the dropoff location to the Fair Oaks VA area.

Sounds good!

Just a quick bit of clarification, are the Breiss Products listed on that price sheet not available?

Also, do you get malt analysis sheets when you receive the grains? I got some CMC 2-row before and took a hit in efficiency when making the switch from the LHBS Breiss to the CMC 2-row. Just one of those nice to have things.

Thanks again for putting this together. I'll jump on the next round.

Sounds good!

Just a quick bit of clarification, are the Breiss Products listed on that price sheet not available?

Also, do you get malt analysis sheets when you receive the grains? I got some CMC 2-row before and took a hit in efficiency when making the switch from the LHBS Breiss to the CMC 2-row. Just one of those nice to have things.

Thanks again for putting this together. I'll jump on the next round.

they said no to breiss products last time... and I sometimes get a malt sheet...if you really care, ask and ill let you know.

ok, sorted everything out.... Im gonna PDF the spreadsheet and attach, everyone after manic method has to wait till next buy, but were already at 16... sorry for the delay!

Bummer, my addition of a second sack got missed in all the hub-bub. I'll wait on the next buy for that then. Will you be PMing paypal links, and is the "total cost with surcharges" including shipping fees?

Bummer, my addition of a second sack got missed in all the hub-bub. I'll wait on the next buy for that then. Will you be PMing paypal links, and is the "total cost with surcharges" including shipping fees?

total cost includes everything. what was your second sack? Im sure i can get one in..

I'd love a bag of TF MO, but I don't want to bump anyone. I can wait until another buy since the load looks full as is.

okey dokey! ill add you to the next one for TFMO, FWIW that ones at 15 , and I havent even looked at my stock yet :)

also, dont forget, I have a big bucket of PbW, so if you want some bring a container, and i have gallons of starsan as well :)

also I have 2 spare bags of MO, people ordered and never showed up.... and I dont ever use it. anyone want them?

also I have emailed NCM with the sheet this AM.

I'll take the other if I can grab it when we do the next order. I'm also interested in some PBW and Starsan. How are you pricing that stuff out?

Back