What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, thanks for helping me troubleshoot my brewing a while back. I think my infection problems were a combination of less than stellar sanitation, and using several packs of the recalled Notty yeast.
Any time.

It was more of a happy accident. I've had so much beer on hand, especially since I've been kegging, that the older bottled strong stuff just goes ignored. I've been doing a bit of fridge cleaning, drinking the few odds and ends that are just taking up space. I found the bottle, so I decided to give it a try. I've got a couple that are even older, like my first barleywine and imperial stout. Those are four years old this month.

Bell's Christmas Ale (not bad)

Bell's Expedition Stout (super awesome)

Lazy magnolia southern pecan ale. It's pretty tasty. I'm enjoying it on tap at a new bar down the street.

Taste testing a homebrew Scottish Ale and Wit Beer... WITH TWO CO-WORKERS AT WORK!!!! Gotta love Friday's!

Lagunitas Maximus. Someone please tell me...What hop is giving the pineapple aroma. I looked at a clone and found summit, willamette, cascade, and centennial...hmm

The only reason this is so great is because they made it on purpose. I have about a half keg of this kind of thing that I didn't make on purpose. I guess it's great then. Wish I had been aiming to make this when I set out.

belgpaint.jpg

Stone IPA, would be drinking my keg of Belgian Wit, but I'm out of gas. Going to run down the keg store and get more CO2 at some point tonight.

Great Divide Oak Aged YETI

I need to try a "regular" YETI to compare this to. Saying that this is very tasty is an understatement.

Coffee this morning. Picked up a keg of SN Celebration Ale yesterday afternoon and sampled a few to many (it's really good) while watching the Suns limp by the Magic.

Back