New England Group Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delay folks. I got real busy at work and haven't had the time to get all this together yet. As soon as things slow down and my weekends free up we will get this buy started. I don't expect it to be too much longer.

fspinale said:
Sorry for the delay folks. I got real busy at work and haven't had the time to get all this together yet. As soon as things slow down and my weekends free up we will get this buy started. I don't expect it to be too much longer.

Thanks for the update Frank. I still have some grain so I am ok for a few more batches anyway.

Donovan, I need to still get you over my MLT for your big beer. Maybe we can do the weekend after next? Let me know if that works. I didn't forget about you.

Kraz

I am in Weymouth interested in a bag or two. Potential gas saver for those in Quincy/Braintree. See what happens when the buy gets going. Thanks for organizing!

I am located in Tewksbury, about 20-30 min from where pickup was made last time. I know the guys i brew with would be interested in about 5 bags when this gets going. I'll stay tuned for more info .

thanks
mike

I would be interested in a couple of bags when this goes live.

Thanks,

a loading dock and pallet jack or a forklift would be optimal. That would make the shipping the cheapest. Really any place that has inside storage. I would do it but no garage.

I may be able to receive over in Norwood ma but no loading dock, we would have to pay for lift gate but its better than nothing

crazyirishman34 said:
a loading dock and pallet jack or a forklift would be optimal. That would make the shipping the cheapest. Really any place that has inside storage. I would do it but no garage.

How much more per bag is it with out these things?

Has an updated grain price list been posted yet? I am trying to plan out my future beers and wouldn't mind comparing some prices.

SUBSCRIBED

I am way up in Northern Vermont but routinely make trips to the "big city" for the SWMBO to get her shopping fix.
I would be in for a bag or two, especially if someone else wants to split with me AND it would be especially helpful if that someone else had a mill.

Cheers

My mill is available if you want to use it.

I appreciate the offer although I am thinking that I need someone a little closer to me with a mill.
Otherwise it would mean milling everything that I purchased the same day of the pickup and that would be counter-productive to purchasing in bulk.

Anyone closer to me with a mill? Live in WAYYYYYY northern Vermont

I appreciate the offer although I am thinking that I need someone a little closer to me with a mill.
Otherwise it would mean milling everything that I purchased the same day of the pickup and that would be counter-productive to purchasing in bulk.

Anyone closer to me with a mill? Live in WAYYYYYY northern Vermont

I'm closer than boston... lol

Back