New Kettles in! Taller than wide! 9, 15, 20 and 25gal....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We received some new kettles that are much taller than our old kettles. We have 9, 15, 20 and 25 gallons in that style. As always all the fittings are TIG welded and the kettles will be the best priced ones out there. Check them out...

:rockin:www.spikebrewing.com:rockin:

Couple questions:
1. I'm seeing that the kettles are all AS tall as they are wide. Am I looking at the wrong kettles or is that title mis-worded?
2. Induction ready?
3. Is it possible to get a 3rd coupler welded on?

Thanks!

I'm trying to say that they are much taller than our old kettles (and other suppliers kettles) which were wider than tall.
I would not recommend these on an induction stove top. That is the one big advantage of the tri-clad bottom kettles.
If you would like a 3rd coupler we can do that. Please email me to discuss.

-Ben
[email protected]

Wow, great prices.
I just bought a 15 Gallon pot with 2 couplers and an extra cut out for a non welded for a bout the same price as your 25 gallon with 2 couplers.
I know who I'm buying from next time ;)

why does it appear that a 'blank' 20 gal is 210 dollars but one with couplings is an even 200?

why does it appear that a 'blank' 20 gal is 210 dollars but one with couplings is an even 200?

I've been looking too and I the way I read it is the $200 kettle is less thick than the $210 kettle with no couplings. Take another look at the thickness of the bottom and sides of both kettles.

Wow, great prices.
I just bought a 15 Gallon pot with 2 couplers and an extra cut out for a non welded for a bout the same price as your 25 gallon with 2 couplers.
I know who I'm buying from next time ;)

We don't say best prices on the web for no reason :rockin:

Do you need to buy the thermometer and valve seperately? And do you ship to Canada?

Yes, the valve and thermo are sold separately.

They are different kettles

Back