Dear Yooper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsmcgee

Reaction score
Could you please remove your picture of some shirtless dude and put the whip-cracking bada** chick back up. It's so much more appeasing. Thank you.

:fro: :D

Or put back the Clay Matthews pic and pretend Sunday never happened.

I had a special request (from a guy who swears I AM NOT GAY) to use that as my avatar. :D

That pic is of Nik Lidstrom, the captain of the Red Wings and probably the smartest defensemen in the NHL. He's a "thinking" player. Plus he's hot.

From a fellow Chicagoan, this is downright heresy. :eek::eek::eek:

Haha. My wife agrees with you. I grew up in SE Wisconsin, so I'm a justified Packer fan who happens to be living in Chicago (and married to a diehard Bears fan...free marriage counseling twice a year, haha)

Yoop - I'll support a thinking defenseman (that's how I played football back in the day). Then again, that picture doesn't exactly scream "look at how smart I am", haha.

I had a special request (from a guy who swears I AM NOT GAY) to use that as my avatar. :D

That pic is of Nik Lidstrom, the captain of the Red Wings and probably the smartest defensemen in the NHL. He's a "thinking" player. Plus he's hot.

You said you wouldn't tell!

I'm going to have to side with suds on this one. I'm not getting smart guy or hockey player from that pic. Bring back the whip.

Jesus H Christ on a crutch.

Just post up another picture of the new baby. That's what we all really want to see.

I like this avatar. Definitely a nice change. Maybe you could make both sides happy and find a pic of the hot brainy guy holding the whip?

Or better, me with a whip holding the hot brainy guy.

I think this avatar will stay for a bit, until I'm sick of looking at his awesome naked chest. I dunno, maybe in 2017 or so.

That pic is of Nik Lidstrom, the captain of the Red Wings and probably the smartest defensemen in the NHL. He's a "thinking" player.

Wait a sec. Isn't that a little like calling someone the Soberest Drunk on HBT?

Smart? NHL? Huh?

Just askin'

:D

Back