My first homebrewed beer! (pic)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apologeticus

Reaction score
Decided to try one 7 days after bottling per Revvy's recommendation and I must say it's not bad! Hasn't carbed up much yet and it's a little sweeter than I anticipated but both of those issues should resolve themselves in a couple of weeks, just in time for Xmas!

Cell phone pic is not the greatest and it looks a bit darker in the pic than it really is, but you get the idea.

NB Nut Brown Ale

20091209-e5i8x6h2uncjsihehkbwtiq7mm.jpg

Congrats! Just remember not to drink them too fast. They really do get significantly better at 3+ weeks. I think I nearly drank my entire first batch by then though!

Congrats! Just remember not to drink them too fast. They really do get significantly better at 3+ weeks. I think I nearly drank my entire first batch by then though!
thanks! I'm not planning to have another till this time next week, then start the festivities with family a week later at around Xmas time where we plan to put a serious dent in the rest. :D

congrats on the newborn beer! I keg all my beer, and my first batch was Edworts Haus pale ale, it got forcecarbed at 24psi for 24 hours, then I started chuggin homebrew, It took my wife and I about a 2 week span to float that keg, I went from grain to drained in 24 days! of course the best pints were the last few in the keg!

Latest posts

Back