Firestone-Walker Privo Pils

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brulosopher

Reaction score
For got some!!!! An it is SO good!

image-3172439876.jpg

Yes!! I was lucky enough to hang out with some of the Firestone guys last month. They brought a keg of it! It is great!

Phunhog said:
Yes!! I was lucky enough to hang out with some of the Firestone guys last month. They brought a keg of it! It is great!

Right on!

Dang...hope that wasn't at the Firestone Walker last month, because I missed out if that's the case! (Excellent fest, by the way.)

Can't wait for the Double DBA to come out this month...

No..it wasn't at the fest...there was a private party the next day. Just the thing to drink in the hot sun, especially after consuming so many big beers the day before.

I thought the Double DBA had already come out?

Just came out last week according to our distributors. Should be available in central CA this upcoming week (which makes zero sense being less than 30 minutes south of the brewery but our distributors can't seem to get it in stock for us until a week later...).

scrambledegg81 said:
Just came out last week according to our distributors. Should be available in central CA this upcoming week (which makes zero sense being less than 30 minutes south of the brewery but our distributors can't seem to get it in stock for us until a week later...).

Available at more than just the place I visited? I live in Fresno, I had it at The Mad Duck here in Clovis.

Back