Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my latest. It's for a pale ale with Galaxy hops, hence the name...

DOCGALAXYPALELABEL.jpg

The font is called Royal.

Label for an English Style Barleywine, a take on the Brooklyn Monster (the brewery cat is named Monster). I live in Manhattan, my cat's name in Minster, hence, The Manhattan Minster.

Niice. Sounds delicious too.

Here's a draft of our Pale Ale label. Edit: Our newest blog post has all of the labels plus we added an "our brews" page with details on each beer.

Pale Ale.jpg

couple of labels for 3 beers I brewed for my girlfriends birthday party tonight - Theme is Turtleneck and Chains (Lonely Island) thus the perverted name of the cream ale

i'm using magnetic 4x6 frames on the keezer lid to display each one above it's respective tap

labels-sm.jpg

can't believe I never posted up here. here's a few of my latest including one for a friend that I am trading beer for his homemade hard liquor.:ban:
InterPlanetaryAmber.jpg

mudboggerBock2.jpg

toasted_oak1.jpg

Drunk_Santa_Holiday_ale.jpg

My latest, for a batch I'm brewing for PAX East 2012 (for the guys over at Giant Bomb, a video game site) - beer name is an in-joke for fans of the site.

6335649671_95f36e90de_b.jpg

My first attempt at a label use the labeley.com. The brewery name is still up in the air so any feed back on the label and name would be much appreciated.

Battle Ax Brewing 1 (2).jpg

two more... breakneck ridge is right near us on the river, and sleepy hollow is right down the road (Washington Irving story featuring pumpkin-headed headless horseman:)

breakneck.jpg

horseman.jpg

Back