where to find this kind of pressure relief valve?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This kind...

pressure_relief_value.jpg

(not my keg, but the same relief valve).

Valve was leaking, and in my zeal to fix it, I broke it clean in half :eek: (freakin' plastic). So, I've got a keg lid with just a hole in it; there's nothing welded to it to screw one of those standard pull-ring relief valves into. This a Firestone lid, perhaps (there's a big "F" on there). Where can I find a relief valve to replace this, or, alternatively, where can I find a whole new lid that won't cost most than a brand new keg?

Well, looks like at Keg Connection, I can pick up a replacement lid for $14 (or $10 for an old-school one like I have), plus $10 shipping. That's likely the route I'll take unless I can source the valve itself.

I just bought two kegs, one of them having a valve like that. I bought it from an old local beverage supply store.

I got a keg with that type of pressure relief also. Got it off ebay a month ago.

Latest posts

Back