New South Central Pa grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior

Reaction score
Organizing a new bulk grain buy. This is not through NCM this time. PM me for the types of grains and details. Would like to place the order the middle of July or the early part of Aug.

Warrior

Organizing a new bulk grain buy. This is not through NCM this time. PM me for the types of grains and details. Would like to place the order the middle of July or the early part of Aug.

Warrior

Not much response yet, any local brewers inerested in this group buy?

Well on the way to a full pallet. Would like to get a full pallet of durst pils malt and then a 2nd pallet of mixed grains. Full pallet of the same grain is 38 a bag verses 41 mixed.

Well on the way to a full pallet. Would like to get a full pallet of durst pils malt and then a 2nd pallet of mixed grains. Full pallet of the same grain is 38 a bag verses 41 mixed.

39 bags on order now. There will be two pallets for this order, so if you need grain get your orders in.

54 bags ordered now. 29 of the durst pils, need 42 bags of pils for the lower price. If you want in the bulk buy, get your order in soon.

Got you in Jamie! I was going to brew that porter recipe that you both won that medal last year. Did not get it done yet, actually going to make a roggen next week, 1 st time for that style for me.

Thank you sir. We haven't tried doing a roggen yet either. Definately give the brown porter recipe a go, it's a crowd pleaser. We were looking for you in Philly.

Jamie

Thank you sir. We haven't tried doing a roggen yet either. Definately give the brown porter recipe a go, it's a crowd pleaser. We were looking for you in Philly.

Jamie

I'm ordering rice hulls to use in my roggen next time. Damn slow runoff last night, that rye is gummy and definately slows down the sparge. Beer was very actively fermenting this morning though. Had to bring the carboys in the house, shop is just to warm right now.

Order for a complete pallet of Durst pils needs 6 more bags to make 42. Come on let's finish filling this order so we can get our grain! That would be 2 pallets total the pils and a mixed pallet.

I want to place this order next week but still need some checks for some of your orders. If you didn't send payment, please do soon so that this order can be placed late next week.

Warrior

4 bags shy, but I want to place the order. If no one else gets anymore I'll be able to probably get rid of the 4 at a club meeting.

Warrior, I don't 'need' any at the moment but I will certainly help out and buy a bag or two to keep this great thing you do alive. I will obviously use it at some point anyhow.

There is one catch, I am moving into temp housing for a while. I am selling my house in august and not moving into another until September, so I cannot pick up until mid to late September. If this is cool with you, send me the catalog and I will let you know ASAP.

Thanks again!

Group buy is now closed. If you didn't send your check yet, send it now so I can place the order.

Placing order today. I'll need help unloading probably on Wednesday, anyone willing to help unload sacks?

Skylor, it'll be in the evening but thanks for the offer. Jamie, I'll be home about 7:30 I'll message you my ph number.

I will not be getting the grain today. It will be tomorrow Thurs, I'll be home about 6:30 pm.

Pick up of grain is dependent on no rain tomorrow when I get it. If it's raining, I'll shoot for Monday pick up.

Warrior

I may have two extra bags. I never recieved one of the checks that was due on this order. I'll let you know if the person still wants it.

Grain is here! You can schedule pick usually any time after 5:00 pm works for me. PM me to let me know the day and we'll schedule when it suits us both.

New bulk grain buy. Checking interest on here. Durst malts as before, will probably put order in around the end of Aug.

I am interested. Been checking this section frequently.

Warrior, your mailbox is full. I tried to PM you for a catalog. Thanks.

Back