• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15g SS Kettles (not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the 2 port kettle for 65 shipped I think but it was from more beer and it was their deal of the day. Pretty sure it was the exact same kettle but not 100% sure. It was jus their deal of the day a couple days ago too iirc.

I got the 2 port kettle for 65 shipped I think but it was from more beer and it was their deal of the day. Pretty sure it was the exact same kettle but not 100% sure. It was jus their deal of the day a couple days ago too iirc.

Yeah, I saw that. It was something like $74.99 shipped I think. I was about to get it, but once I tried adding a thermometer and ball valve, the price eventually came out about the same (because they don't have the cheaper AIH therm and brass valve I planned to get). Made me wish I already had that stuff in hand.

$65 is AWESOME though! Good score!

Today I found a 5 gallon SS pot, 4 gallon, and 3 gallon set with lids for $5. I didn't really need it, but for 5 bucks, who can pass it up?

Back