• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

some equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmetal

Reaction score
https://picasaweb.google.com/felipefm/BEER?authkey=Gv1sRgCNn8hePA47DGpwE&feat=directlink

I will sell anything in those pictures.
I have someone interested in the standalone regulator and someone interested in the 4 regulator set (and maybe the gas lines/ball locks with it)

Anything else is fair game (keezer included, although I would like to keep that local because you'd have to come pick it up probably.. Broward county, Florida)

I also have a couple of fridges for ferm or hops (the hops one is well below 0F (yes 0 Fahrenheit), an 8 gallon SS pot (Link) with a thermometer attached, and a refractometer (link)

I also have a sanke connector for Type D kegs (bud, miller, coors, yuengling, etc){link) it's in fairly new shape, I bought it in december.

I also have a foodsaver still in the box (I used all the bags but I have 2 sizes for jar attachments) bottom of box says CS-MG041707

http://i.imgur.com/bSKvF.jpg
http://imgur.com/kC2QN

Anyway the reason for all this is because I will not be needing any of it in the near future (5 years or so)

I have more things, but they are out with a friend who's borrowing them so I can't inventory them atm, much less take pictures

Thank you for looking, I'm not trying to make a quick buck on anybody I just want to make some money back while giving you a good deal as well.

5/4/11 UPDATE: I have 4 2" shanks and a sanke Type D connector left.

Also I apologize in advance for being in the southeastern tip of the country, it makes shipping a PITA (both in time and in cost) and sometimes might make something not worthwhile :/

I see you moved the link. I'm interested in 2 of those perlicks and a corney(and those buckets if you wanted to rid of them)

Let me know how much you want for the tank (how big is it?), as well as the 4 reg set with all lines (ball lock fittings?) if your other deal for those falls through.

I'm also interested in the 4 line regulator, hoses, connects, and any kegs you have left over if the other deals fall through. Also, I live in St. Augustine so if planned correctly I could ride to Gainesville to pick the stuff up.

I would be interested in the kegs, regulators, really anything you have left possibly even the keezer depending on the price. I can pickup.

I'm also interested in the 4 line regulator, hoses, connects, and any kegs you have left over if the other deals fall through. Also, I live in St. Augustine so if planned correctly I could ride to Gainesville to pick the stuff up.
I'm living in South Florida (Broward county to be exact). I really should update my profile. But in either case the regulator, hoses and connects are in the middle of a deal but I have put you on my list and you are number 2 in line

I would be interested in the kegs, regulators, really anything you have left possibly even the keezer depending on the price. I can pickup.
I have 2 kegs left (really 4 but a friend is borrowing 2... i need to collect!)
1 regulator left (I think I took a picture of it but maybe not. It wasn't with the other 4)
and the keezer is still here with the collar and all the work as well as a RANCO controller. The taps and regs are all gone (or in the process of anyway)

can you pickup in SFL or were you misled by my lack of updating my profile?
Interested in any perlicks not already spoken for. PM sent.

Sorry! They're all accounted for (or in the process of) I will put you on the list but you're number 3 for them :/

I'm interested in the Ranco shipped to 98102. Didn't see it in the pictures, what model is it?

PM Sent.

Rob

I have had great communication with elmetal he shipped my items out today and supplied me with a tracking number.

Do you still have a regulator for sale? If so how much shipped to 60056

I got the keezer itself with nothing but: Freezer + wood around it + 2" shanks (4 of them)

That's pretty much it, y'all wiped me out!

Back