Show us your wiring diagram!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smittygouv30

Reaction score
We all know there are many different ways to design a control panel. 120v or 240v? 1 PID or 3? Timer or no timer? E-stop or no e-stop? Key start or push button for main power? 2 elements or 1? 1 pump or 2? LEDs or no? Rims or herms?

I know there are a lot of smart guys on here that have spent a lot of time designing detailed wiring diagrams for their awesome panels. What do you say we start a thread dedicated to posting the wiring diagram you used for others to reference? I know PJ is the god of these things so even if you didn't design it please share it. This may be an extremely useful thread for interested e-brewers trying to decide on the design that will suit them best. It will also save a heck of a lot of time rather than trying to draw up a diagram for themselves.

It seems like once a month someone comes up with the idea to catalog all these diagrams - myself included - and it doesn't go anywhere... A diagram, without the history of how / why it was created, isn't super useful. A collection of links to posts with diagrams in them would work well maybe.

It seems like once a month someone comes up with the idea to catalog all these diagrams - myself included - and it doesn't go anywhere... A diagram, without the history of how / why it was created, isn't super useful. A collection of links to posts with diagrams in them would work well maybe.

I was thinking about this on the way home from work this morning and came to the same conclusion, links are a must. I'll post mine here as soon as I'm 100% sure it will work properly.

I agree, but maybe a "show us your..." might work better rather than a "can we catalog all of PJ's diagrams in one place..." etc. I could be wrong though.

I will add mine here soon (once I test it)!

Back