Just completed building my hop fence

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hops is growing on a chain link fence to offer some privacy from the apartments behind my house, hops is abundant in the fall. I think your fence will offer plenty of privacy and functionality. Very nice! Now plant hops. Where are you going to plant the barley field?

Just planted a couple centenial and a couple nugget....can't wait. Have to run the barley field by the wife, kinda pushing it with the beer garden.

I made wine one fall 3 years ago. My wife tried it and fell in love. She wanted more wine. I started making beer, again she fell in love. I planted hops, she drank the beer. I bought more hops, she wants me to make more beer. Enjoy beer the garden.

:mug:

I made wine one fall 3 years ago. My wife tried it and fell in love. She wanted more wine. I started making beer, again she fell in love. I planted hops, she drank the beer. I bought more hops, she wants me to make more beer. Enjoy beer the garden.

:mug:

lol - brilliant!!

P.S. that looks awesome! Keep us updated.

Back