thank god for homebrew!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpdb185

Reaction score
i just got finished taking my comps for my masters. 7 hours straight, 13 single spaced typed pages, all from memory.......... i feel like a damn zombie. this was worse than the LSAT. so now all i'm thinking about is the case of homebrew waiting on me to ease my pain!! :mug::tank::rockin::drunk:

congrats and an amen to hombrew brother! i am enjoying a honey pale ale and am really loving it.

thanks. i just got through with the SWMBO and now i'm working on finishing off what's left of my first batch.

LSAT sucks.

My wife did that once upon a time and now shes in her last semester and promising to fund this hobby of mine. Shes got a job offer. I hope you do at some point too!

PS

Which school will you/do you plan to be attending?

well, i was planning on going to Mississippi College School of Law, mainly because that's the closest law school to where i live (and it's actually a really good school too). but since i just found out my wife's pregnant, i'll have to wait a while. i'm thinking i may just work on a Ph.D at the local university or either wait another year or so before going to law school. decisions-decisions.

congrats to your wife. i hope she follows through with her promise!! :D

Congrats on the little one on the way. We're trying for one now before she starts her job. There is no shame in working on a Ph D!

congrats to your wife. i hope she follows through with her promise!!
I have a feeling that wont be a problem. Her firm rocks (bunch of beer drinkers)

Back