Reminder - New Jersey WHALES Club Meeting every 3rd Tuesday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might stop in for July, that way i'll have homebrew in hand. I really wanted to go this month. :(

Woodbridge is a bit far for me but if you know of any folks in the Morristown area who would like to hookup, please let me know. Thanks!

There's a new club that got started a couple months ago called NJHOPZ up in NNJ. A few guys on this board got it started so do some searching.

Thanks for the support Bobby! :rockin:

artbrau, pm sent.

Another friendly reminder. The WHALES club is meeting at JJ Bitting tomorrow, Tuesday night, 9/15/09 at 8pm.

The club welcomes visitors/potential new members at any meeting. Despite some rumors on the contrary, we ARE accepting new members.

We'll be talking about a new Oud Bruin barrel project (probably two different barrels). We're also having a club only comp for European amber lagers and doing a 120 minute IPA shootout.

If you have any questions, you can PM me or check out www.whalesbrewclub.com

I'm heading up there tonight, so I wanted to bump this to see if any other Central Jersey folks are heading up there.

Bobby, I know they don't post anymore, does sirsloop or soulive (I think he retired from brewing because of some medical condition), ever go?

I just filled 2 bombers with my Strawberry Melomel.. I didn't have any AG batches ready that were worth sharing...

I checked out the meeting last night and it was a great time. My strawberry melomel seemed to go over well (or they are a club of ~40 kind liars). Got to try out a whole bunch of great beers, and some other meads. I even recognized a couple of faces from one of Bobby's brew days a while back.

I'll definitely be there next month (and joining officially). If you haven't stopped in yet, it's definitely something you need to do!

Sirsloop has been a whales member for at least a year. Soulive never did come to a meeting and I haven't seen him on HBT for a long time either. He got married, nuff said. haha.

I think you were at the same all grain seminar as Jay and Craig and they're both on HBT but I forget their handles.

I'm glad you had a good time at the meeting. You got to see a typical meeting too with good attendance and a good variety of activities.

Back