BM's Centennial Blonde

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagg

Reaction score
Just mashed in, everything sanitized and ready, hope it turns out as good as BM;s:ban:, I think Ill go and have a homebrew, Ed's Ruination clone, man is it good, will post back later:mug:

Just mashed in, everything sanitized and ready, hope it turns out as good as BM;s:ban:, I think Ill go and have a homebrew, Ed's Ruination clone, man is it good, will post back later:mug:

I'll be doing this as well on Sunday:rockin:

This was the first AG I ever did and it was fantastic. So many great compliments on it. It was a super clear beer and very little sediment in the bottle. I loved it!

Excellent stuff....a little on the tangy side for me, but hasn't slowed
pace of consumption...hehe. I really, really like BMs cream of three crops.
I've made 4 batches of that in 6 weeks....so, that's the one for me.

Did 5g of BM's Blonde last Saturday but with a twist, I added a little bit of lemmon zest. Resting on the primary right now, hope it turns out well.

Thanks for the reassurance guys, Im sure it will turn out just fine, I ended up with 10.8 gallons in the fermenter, came in a bit high on the gravity, 1.048, that is 82% effecincy, my best to date, I think I am really close to the magic number for the Malt Mill, It is set at .030, the fermentation is really kickin this morning, Ill post the results in a couple weeks:mug:

I have a batch still in the secondary from March. With everything in storage (trying to sell the house), I hope it is still good when I finally get to keg it.

Webbie

Back